Frank Usher woman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
What is that Frank Usher guest on and who the hell is she? She was going on about wearing this c**p on the red carpet. She reminds me of Angela Lansbury (Jessica Fletcher) from Murder she Wrote. A 'T' caller actually rang in and said she liked her hair. What???? :mysmilie_507::mysmilie_507:

I'm even more convinced now that these callers are fake.

I think she's brilliant. Totally barmy, but brilliant.
She seems really sincere, always telling people they look nice, thanking people for doing nowt much but she sounds like she really means it IYKWIM?

My favoutite guest presenter of all time, I'm just sorry I'm at work so I'm missing it.

She is fab. Very posh. Used to be a model. Not pretentious.

The range is good quality.

I love her too-this has turned into an appreciation thread now! I have been struggling to resist the huge necklace with the big knot-has anyone seen it in real life?I can't deny the easypays are calling me.........

I love her too-this has turned into an appreciation thread now! I have been struggling to resist the huge necklace with the big knot-has anyone seen it in real life?I can't deny the easypays are calling me.........

There are a couple of necklaces in a the range with a large knot but if it's this one: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.334839.cm_scid.KeywordSearch my advice craftybel is to keep on resisting :giggle:. I bought it some months back. I stupidly ignored the reviews which commented on how tangled it was upon arrival and spent the best part of half an hour trying to straighten mine out when it got here. (In fact in looking this item up I see there have been more reviews since which are even more critical.) I know others have rated the quality of this range but for me it just wasn't there; it felt very flimsy, and the knot is emphatically *not* adjustable but a plastic station through which you cannot move the tangled threads. It was also far more glitzy and crystally than it appeared on-screen IYKWIM. Needless to say it went back like a boomerang (to be fair QVC accepted that it was below standard on the whole tangled issue and sent me a pre-paid postage label and refunded my inital P&P)

I am now very cautious when QVC preface an item description with the words 'Art Deco', something which they do to anything and everything it seems :grin:

What is that Frank Usher guest on and who the hell is she? She was going on about wearing this c**p on the red carpet. She reminds me of Angela Lansbury (Jessica Fletcher) from Murder she Wrote. A 'T' caller actually rang in and said she liked her hair. What???? :mysmilie_507::mysmilie_507:

I'm even more convinced now that these callers are fake.

I'm with you Bensmum, I found her rather odd and switched over, she reminded me of Tova, I think they have the same hairdresser..:mysmilie_61:

I really like the lady too, like something from a bygone age.
I have to say that most of the FU (lol) range doesn't appeal to me but a few years ago I was tempted by a sale item. It's the most beautiful crystal collar necklace type of thing, it was only about £20 quid and it's truly stunning. Tbh, I don't wear it because it's a bit too bling for me but I do get it out and just look at it quite often. Maybe, one day I'll have an occasion to wear it:heart:

I saw her last night and my immediate reaction was "where have I seen here before"?
She looks so familiar but I just cant place her.

She is quite odd but I find her strangely entertaining! Mad hair and quite old-fashioned but she is rather charming and a bit different from the usual guests. I've never bought any of the jewellery though, so can't comment on the quality.

I bought a few pieces of FU jewellry in TKMax b4 xmas for stocking fillers, really good vaue in the £10 price bracket, I even kept a brooch back for me cos I loved it so much, they were really well made and imo worth ever penny, much better value than Butler and Wilson, which has left me disappointed,,, and I too think the representive for the line is quite fabby!!

There are a couple of necklaces in a the range with a large knot but if it's this one: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.334839.cm_scid.KeywordSearch my advice craftybel is to keep on resisting :giggle:. I bought it some months back. I stupidly ignored the reviews which commented on how tangled it was upon arrival and spent the best part of half an hour trying to straighten mine out when it got here. (In fact in looking this item up I see there have been more reviews since which are even more critical.) I know others have rated the quality of this range but for me it just wasn't there; it felt very flimsy, and the knot is emphatically *not* adjustable but a plastic station through which you cannot move the tangled threads. It was also far more glitzy and crystally than it appeared on-screen IYKWIM. Needless to say it went back like a boomerang (to be fair QVC accepted that it was below standard on the whole tangled issue and sent me a pre-paid postage label and refunded my inital P&P)

I am now very cautious when QVC preface an item description with the words 'Art Deco', something which they do to anything and everything it seems :grin:

Thanks, Art Deco, but it was this one:http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.338730.tpl.uk
I should have put a link up really-you are not mind readers!
I took the plunge and ordered it and lo and behold another review went up today that was really good. I will let you all know what I think

I'm with you Bensmum, I found her rather odd and switched over, she reminded me of Tova, I think they have the same hairdresser..:mysmilie_61:

Thank you Kathy. I was beginning to think it was me. :happy:

Think their hairdresser might be Ken Paves :wonder:

Thanks, Art Deco, but it was this one:http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.338730.tpl.uk
I should have put a link up really-you are not mind readers!
I took the plunge and ordered it and lo and behold another review went up today that was really good. I will let you all know what I think

:blush: Oops! I did see that one when looking online to see the new dire reviews of the Deco one and wondered if that might be it...hope you enjoy it when you get it :nod:

really like her, she's so jolly and cheerful. Got some F U (now there's an ambiguous acronym) ear rings in clearance and they are lovely, also bought a bangle which is just as good as anything by B and W and cost far less

Latest posts

Back