Franks spends more than £21 on her lunch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_512:

Oh I am gutted, simply gutted I missed all that NOT !!

Stupid woman. I can't bear her.

She seems to me to be a pampered, indulged,princess who hasn't a clue how we ordinary folk live. Coupled with that, she hasn't the intelligence to realise it. Still, she can't help being thick can she?

Franks spends more than £21 on her lunch

She really is a complete bird brain, can she not comprehend that there are many people who have not got £21 a day to feed a family. I don't think she is a bad person, I just think she lives in another world most of the time, grow up Jill, and put your brain in gear before you open your mouth...

I agree, think before you chirp woman! I have 2 birds and I think my birdies have more appealling chat.

Quite honestly, I stayed up to watch the laucnh last night and found her banter cringing - felt sorry for Charlie - had to turn off.

Even though I didn't see the presentation i'm gonna stick up for her. I would hope that what she meant by "lunch" was the sort of lunch you might have if you meet a girlfriend...cheap italian restaurant and a glass of wine sort of thing and that probably would be about 20 odd quid and occassional....not every day. Yes we all know there are poor people who could feed a whole family on that...that's not really of much concern to a shopping telly presenter who's in effect selling luxury goods, and so it shouldn't be. I know some of the stuff they come up with can be a bit "out of touch", but that's all good to me as it gives us a larf on here.

Hi all, Just joined the forum and am loving it. Came across it by accident after doing a google search for "Ideal World - awful presenters".

Franks is by far the most annoying presenter on QVC although Carmel "How have I managed to last a year" Thomas gives her a run for her money. However, they are both put into the shade by the muppets over on IW. Loen and Dennice remind me of the two characters from Viz. Andy and Loen Love must be the dullest couple ever to invite to a dinner party. Unless you count Howard and Nigel as a couple.

Latest posts

Back