Free postage on all beauty

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Typical Q if you ask me. The weekend will probably be over by the time they get around to update their antiquated system.

Edit, boffy, free postage has now been applied on the set you wanted 👍
Ah, I have now bought the LE Eyebright trio without P&P as well. So they are getting there. A shame I missed out on the earlier deal, though. Not only would I have been paying £3.95 P&P, but they also had a great offer on the price: QVC usual price £35.00, on offer for £35.01! Bargain!!

74A4FE0B-37A8-4298-A5EC-604FA1AD0595.jpeg

Ah, I have now bought the LE Eyebright trio without P&P as well. So they are getting there. A shame I missed out on the earlier deal, though. Not only would I have been paying £3.95 P&P, but they also had a great offer on the price: QVC usual price £35.00, on offer for £35.01! Bargain!!

View attachment 25139
The Eyebright is the one LE product that I’ve always bought,it refreshes my eyes every morning.😊

The Eyebright is the one LE product that I’ve always bought,it refreshes my eyes every morning.😊
Me, too. I have so much beauty stuff in the cupboard that I rarely run out of moisturisers, serums, toners, etc so don’t need to buy specific products, but I regularly buy Eyebright.

Silver fox, Marks and Spencer are currently doing a "&relax" box of goodies for £25. It's lovely. Contains a 30ml Neom sleep spray that they normally sell for £14, so I was told.Also included is a bottle of Neals yard bath foam, 30ml of m and s apothecary face oil, 2 lots of this works creams, plus another 3 or 4 items.

Silver fox, Marks and Spencer are currently doing a "&relax" box of goodies for £25. It's lovely. Contains a 30ml Neom sleep spray that they normally sell for £14, so I was told.Also included is a bottle of Neals yard bath foam, 30ml of m and s apothecary face oil, 2 lots of this works creams, plus another 3 or 4 items.
I can’t find this at all! Can you post a link please

I had it in my online basket and it was removed as it has sold out online.
Sold out but here is link

Sold out but here is link

Thanks

Claire, I bought mine in the Liverpool city centre store. The sales lady told me they weren't going to be available in every branch. I would try the biggest store nearest to you, it's a real good value box if you can get hold of one. Good luck.

If you click on the link above and scroll down the page you can enter your email address and they will notify you when the box is back in stock.

Claire, I bought mine in the Liverpool city centre store. The sales lady told me they weren't going to be available in every branch. I would try the biggest store nearest to you, it's a real good value box if you can get hold of one. Good luck.
Thanks will try and get to a store this week

Latest posts

Back