Fuji F770 16MP 20x Superzoom Full HD Video Compact Camera TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TopCat

The most effectual TopCat
I have a white one in my Basket....

This camera is SO tempting - I don't need a new camera, but I can make room for this little beauty!!!

Anyone else tempted?

:happy:

Yes I am tempted! I bought my first digital camera not too long ago but the zoom on this is really shouting buy me! I know I really shouldn't but I'm looking on t'internet and checking it out.

Me too but wondering is it too complicated for a first camera..I don`t have any experience of a digital at all. It sounds really good doesn`t it? My choice would be white too!!

Me too but wondering is it too complicated for a first camera..I don`t have any experience of a digital at all. It sounds really good doesn`t it? My choice would be white too!!
From reading a review of this camera it looks like you can use it with automatic settings or there are other options if you want to experiment more. Maybe if you just want a point and shoot camera that would be off others available but it sounds like this gives you the option to progress if you want to. For me it's the 20 times zoom which appeals as the camera that I bought has only five times zoom.

It was the zoom that got my interest for taking pics of my dogs also it isn`t heavy either which others with that quality of lens always seems to be ty Boris Bear

That's my White one ordered!

Looking forward to using this, for holidays, and pictures of my black labrador, which my current camera can't cope with at all!

I would look on Fuji's website first.......look at their refurbished cameras which have 10% off this weekend......that's where hubby buy's all his cameras

Latest posts

Back