Gabbling guests and presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When I first started watching the Q, and I saw Kim Mendelssohn I genuinely thought she was high on drugs.
I couldn't believe she kept coming back. Surely random blood tests at the airport would mean she was denied entry to the UK...?

Nowadays I think it is nerves.

Weirdly when Abbi was a presenter on IW she was no where near as bad, in fact i liked her, She still played the dizzy blonde to a T but since coming to Q and them trying to pass her as a technology expert she has become unbearable.
Talking of IW - is she related to Sally Jacks? She sounds similar to her, to me!

Oh god i caught a show with Sally on it last week , she is terrible , why the hell did they employ her lol

I don't know but I think she has shares in a helium factory.

At present with their most recent hirings, IW are working hard to make the QVC presenters look good.

The watchable presenters on IW have dwindled to 1 (Loen, of course).

Oh god i caught a show with Sally on it last week , she is terrible , why the hell did they employ her lol

For some reason they must have a misplaced notion that Bid TV and its presenters are popular.............yes the Bid TV that went bust.

For some reason they must have a misplaced notion that Bid TV and its presenters are popular.............yes the Bid TV that went bust.

So that's IW morphing into BidTV, and we can see QVC morphing into IW...although as yet the only ex-IW presenter is Debbie Flint, as far as I'm aware, although there are a few guests who were also on IW.

Not really sure why but I find Abbi hard to watch, she does talk so fast + witters utter rubbish at times!! I love watching Antthony, his stories are much more enjoyable and interesting - fun shows recently with Debbie and Chloe!!:mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back