• Yard X TSV 5.jpg
    Yard X TSV 5.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 42
Yard-X 5 in 1 Garden Multi Tool
Item Number: 714959
QVC Price £35.00
Todays Special Value Price £23.40
P&P £4.95

The Yard-X 5-in-1 Garden Multi Tool is a general-purpose gardening and landscaping tool, featuring a double-sided, 180-degree rotating steel head, which combines a rounded hoe with a seven-tine fork rake and allows you to perform the actions of a hoe, rake, aerator, spade and more. Whether you're breaking up soil, removing weeds or completely transforming your lawn, the versatile Yard-X reduces the need for multiple tools and helps make your gardening tasks easier, quicker and more enjoyable!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Yard-X 5-in-1 Garden Multi Tool from QVCUK.com after this offer ends you’d pay £35 plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £23.40plus P&P, you’re saving £11.60.

Designed for more
- with a fiberglass shaft, this multi-purpose tool is designed to be lightweight, allowing you to adjust the 180-degree rotating steel head for any given use. At the same time the steel head is durable, ensuring it stacks up to even the toughest gardening jobs. Whether you're in a confined space or an open area, the Yard-X can be configured easily and quickly to fit your needs.

Reduce your clutter - tired of a messy garden shed crammed with tools? The beauty of Yard-X is that it reduces the need for multiple tools, which can often be expensive to buy and maintain. You can create extra space for yourself to work in, plus at the same time you'll save money and time for what really matters in your garden.

All your gardening needs - designed for professional gardeners and homeowners alike, the Yard-X can do it all. Rake and smooth, hoe and slice, scrape and cut, edge and chop, aerate and loosen… the list goes on! Whether you're digging furrows, smoothing surfaces or giving the lawn a professional-looking edge, the Yard-X helps you focus on creating a memorable outdoor space.

• 7 tine fork rake
  • Fibreglass handle
  • Steel blade
  • Weight: 1.3kg
  • Yard X (l x w x d): 147.4cm x 17.8cm x 17.8cm (58" x 7" x 7")

All measurements are approximate

How much was it when it was a big deal?

£12 off the £35 is a reasonably fair deduction in price, but add on the £4.95 P&P it’s not that much of a bargain, in my opinion. If the big deal was cheaper than £35 then it’s even less of a bargain, not that I want it anyway.

Often with sale items, the P&P is more than it was when the item was the full price. Anyone would think that QVC needed the money ….. or maybe they do. 🤔

I never consider buying their garden tools because they demonstrate them on soft crumbly soil straight out of a bag of all-purpose compost.

I have clay soil in places and their tools wouldn’t even tickle the surface, or bend out of shape.

I was tempted till I read a review saying it was hopeless for them, being short, as the long metal handle made it difficult to use, too long & heavy to use comfortably. I’m only 5 ft, just, so didn’t risk it.

Latest posts

Back