Gardening stuff

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

thatu

Guest Shopper
We're buying about one item every 2 months or so from QVC now, and OH recently ordered 5 litres bottle of Wet and Forget Patio cleaner - QVC introductory price £35.83, normal price £37.95. I've added nearly £6 p&p into those prices because that's what goes out of our bank account.

B & Q price £25.

The word "rip-off" springs to mind. Unfortunately it's been despatched so we'll just have to put up with it, but I won't be buying any more garden stuff from them.

Just thought I'd share.

:mysmilie_51:

thatu, email Q and cancel your order under DSR and then refuse delivery. Assuming it'll come via Hermes, they really don't mind, just ask them to mark it as "refused, no longer required" (or similar wording) and you'll get a full refund and can buy from B&Q. I'd be v tempted to mention in your email why you're cancelling, though they'll probably not care as long as enough people are still buying!

I use this email address webmasteruk @qvc.com from my own email rather than use their "contact us" page because it allows you to keep a record of your emails.

Can anyone help? I want to start growing my own salad veg/veg and, due to not wanting my boxers pooing/weeing on them - even though the veggies are for them - I'm going to grow them indoors. Here's my question : I saw the windowsill mini greenhouses in the sunday hour but, at £15.70 incl. postage for 3, which I don't consider to be wildly expensive, I feel sure they must be available cheaper elsewhere, but where? I'm not green fingered, so it will be trial and error with me. If I'm going to make a pig's ear of it, I don't want to waste that amount of money. Aldi, perhaps? Seeds are only 39p per packet, there.

aldi do sell thoose mini greehouses, but you will need to watch for the offeres.

i bought the same ones made by plantpack last year from poundstrecher for a fraction of what they are on qvc but sadly i don't think they have them this year but they should be available in some of the cheap stores somewhere.

Latest posts

Back