Gatineau throat gel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
OMG, a tandoori-tanned, tortoise-necked Alison Keenan and Andrew Bagley are extolling the virtues of a throat gel. Neither of them are a particularly good advert for the product. Bagley looks crinkled like scrunched-up crepe paper, and Alison Keenan, well I know she's been through a lot, but her crepey, leathery neck has something of the turkey-gobble factor. Sorry, Alison, yes the plastic surgery has helped your face, but that NECK! Really! Trust me, love, no amount of Melatogeneeeeeeeeeeene or preeeemyem products are gonna help!

LOL It's funny isn't it .Theyre selling stuff they obviously don't use themselves or if they do its not giving results. Alison Young with her dark circles selling all sorts of fantastic eye creams is another one.

Since I first started using moisturiser aged 16 I always included the neck and my neck looks OK for my age ,no turkey neck.You don't need a special cream or a madly expensive one. I have never bought a neck cream. The ingredients can't be much different in all these different creams can they?

Alison Keenan has clearly had some facial work done. She sports the Madonna-esque "pillow face" look. Unfortunately her scrawny ol' neck rather gives the game away. It's like a fake designer watch that has the word "quartz" on its face. I don't think any of Mme Gatineau's concoctions would help that neck! I've seen Galapagos tortoises with younger looking necks! I really hated the way Keenan kept popping bits of popcorn in her mouth and going: "Mmm!" as though she really liked it when she clearly did not! Still, I do like her voice. I wish she could do the voice for my TomTom satnav. I hate all the voices on there! Or imagine having Catherine Huntley being the voice of your satnav! hahahahahaha

I agree, obviously no £180 pots of Perricone anti aging creams have gone near any of the presenters skin, wonder why seen as though it works so good.

Thing is, the cream might stand a chance if it didn't have to compete with the sun.

Latest posts

Back