Gawd, Andi Peters is awful

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He's an absolute fool. Seems to think he's an expert on everything (which he 'ain't), and so bl&&dy arrogant and rude. Personally, I've only watched him on selly telly in case someone takes an on-air swing at him. It's ironic that if anyone spoke to him like that, he's the sort who'd be first in the headmaster's office to make a complaint - but of course he's allowed to say what he likes. Why in heaven's name do they employ this talentless and rude man, when there are any number of others out there who would make half-decent presenters? Get rid of him, QVC, presenting a show from a broom cupboard was the limit of his potential. Someone should also tell him that trying to belittle others is a sure-fire way of making himself look the idiot.
There is only one reason he's there to tick a box, thats why they will never get rid of him!!

There is only one reason he's there to tick a box, thats why they will never get rid of him!!
Couldn't agree more, he's absolutely useless and worse, irritating. What makes anyone think a failed kids' TV presenter would be any use is beyond me; I'm amazed that QVC don't let Dale present the food events, rather than having to play second fiddle to that idiot. QVC, beware, some of these so called celebrity presenters make us switch off instantly to avoid chucking something at the screen!

Couldn't agree more, he's absolutely useless and worse, irritating. What makes anyone think a failed kids' TV presenter would be any use is beyond me; I'm amazed that QVC don't let Dale present the food events, rather than having to play second fiddle to that idiot. QVC, beware, some of these so called celebrity presenters make us switch off instantly to avoid chucking something at the screen!
That's exactly what he is - a failed kids' TV presenter. He may have tried to re-invent himself (I laughed my head off when he kidded himself he was a cook - yeah, dream on, mate) but that doesn't mean he succeeded! In my opinion, he is talentless, rude and quite aggressive. Plus he thinks he's wonderful (and the evidence for this is.....?). Get back in the cupboard, Andi, that was the peak of your potential. Do QVC ever read comments on sites such as this? I'd like to think they do, but they must get complaints about him, the bloke's an eejit.

Latest posts

Back