Gawd, Andi Peters is awful

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Had to laugh yesterday, when I caught an item on the internet telling how Andi (talent??) Peters had been doing an outside broadcast for a morning TV show, and had made a complete tw$$ of himself. Peters was being filmed in the street and had not only been almost scared out of his wits by a barking dog, but had almost collided with a wheelie bin. (The wheelie bin has, apparently, written a letter of complaint to the TV station, as it feels being seen next to him has seriously damaged its' chances of fame).:giggle: The barking dog has stated that it was only expressing its' opinion of his performance on Q.
Pity the dog didn't pi$$ up his leg...

He is possibly the worst person on QVC, dare I say I dislike him more than I do DelBoy Flint

Couldn't agree with you more, CallMeQ. I never minded him as a kid but I was surprised at how much I disliked him on QVC. In fact when I was a kid about 100 years ago there used to bee a guy called Glyn Christian. I seem to remember he was quite formal on QVC. Then they had two guys (Greg and Max) who may have been gay, presenting. They also used to have that Easiyo woman with the rather pointy nose and chin (she had a nice voice and was a good cook). All of those people were a million times better than Andi Peters - who came second on Celebrity Masterchef. I wish Peters would go on I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. That would surely mean he's on the way out.

Didn't he appear in Dancing On Ice? He was dreadful IIRC. I think that is the only other show I have seen him on except for once or twice on Masterchef which I do not watch regularly.

I caught a bit of Monday's show, and I think the negative reaction to his horrible treatment of guests and all round egotism might have struck a chord as he was a lot more restrained than normal.

Had to laugh yesterday, when I caught an item on the internet telling how Andi (talent??) Peters had been doing an outside broadcast for a morning TV show, and had made a complete tw$$ of himself. Peters was being filmed in the street and had not only been almost scared out of his wits by a barking dog, but had almost collided with a wheelie bin. (The wheelie bin has, apparently, written a letter of complaint to the TV station, as it feels being seen next to him has seriously damaged its' chances of fame).:giggle: The barking dog has stated that it was only expressing its' opinion of his performance on Q.
Well done for posting this agree he is worse than awful and greedy stiffing food into his mouth at least it shuts him up.!!!

I can’t stand watching the idiot. He insults the guest and their food. He tries to be funny and stuffs his mouth with food and talks at the same time. He never comments on what he’s trying, he reaches over for more food before finishing what he’s eating. He wears tee shirts three sizes too small to show off his muscled arms. Pathetic little short rude man lacking in manners. I have seen him throwing food at the camera men, I don’t understand why QVC have him on he must be losing customers.

I can’t stand watching the idiot. He insults the guest and their food. He tries to be funny and stuffs his mouth with food and talks at the same time. He never comments on what he’s trying, he reaches over for more food before finishing what he’s eating. He wears tee shirts three sizes too small to show off his muscled arms. Pathetic little short rude man lacking in manners. I have seen him throwing food at the camera men, I don’t understand why QVC have him on he must be losing customers.
Hats off to Dale for agreeing to work with him.

When that Box ticker Andi Peters comes on, I switch off. Simples!!!
He's an absolute fool. Seems to think he's an expert on everything (which he 'ain't), and so bl&&dy arrogant and rude. Personally, I've only watched him on selly telly in case someone takes an on-air swing at him. It's ironic that if anyone spoke to him like that, he's the sort who'd be first in the headmaster's office to make a complaint - but of course he's allowed to say what he likes. Why in heaven's name do they employ this talentless and rude man, when there are any number of others out there who would make half-decent presenters? Get rid of him, QVC, presenting a show from a broom cupboard was the limit of his potential. Someone should also tell him that trying to belittle others is a sure-fire way of making himself look the idiot.

Latest posts

Back