Gems of the Orient

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
Just looking at 24 product review on the website - how incredibly boring. I remember the time when gems of the orient was decent pieces of jewellery, now there seems to be hardly any gold pieces, yet another jewellery range that has gone into silver.

The jewellery really has gone downhill at QVC

Just looking at 24 product review on the website - how incredibly boring. I remember the time when gems of the orient was decent pieces of jewellery, now there seems to be hardly any gold pieces, yet another jewellery range that has gone into silver.

The jewellery really has gone downhill at QVC

I always looked forward to Roz's shows. Informative and entertaining.

We used to get some lovely TSV's to celebrate the Chinese New Year. Her two big shows were usually in Feb and Sept.

The last few times she was here, she concentrated more on pearls rather than jade. Such a shame, as I prefer the colour of her jade to the Russian jade they stock now.

I've got some lovely pieces of jewellery thanks to Roz (but was always happy to be tempted to buy more :blush:)

:sun:

I have some lovely pieces from years ago - including a really lovely lavender jade bracelet in gold. I had forgotten about the CHinese New Year TSVs - those were the days!!

I don't know if I've just become bored generally with jewellery - doubt it somehow. It's just that I don't even tune into the shows on QVC anymore. Sometimes I V+ them but I find myself just fast forwarding. They don't look particularly special and are pretty expensive. I'm more irritated by the P&P - for each item. It is ludicrous.

Recently I bought some Lola Rose from SecretSales and the postage was around £4 for four heavily discounted pieces. I dread to think how much they would have cost at QVC and the postage alone would have been around £16!

We're not stupid!

I like Roz too. She has a very nice manner. Agree that cost cutting is evident. Not only more silver but the gold has dropped from 14ct to 9ct. Still like watching though. Has anyone clocked the rock on her left hand? Somehow I don't think that's diamoneek.

I like Roz too. She has a very nice manner. Agree that cost cutting is evident. Not only more silver but the gold has dropped from 14ct to 9ct. Still like watching though. Has anyone clocked the rock on her left hand? Somehow I don't think that's diamoneek.

I think her son now runs the company.

Latest posts

Back