Gifts for the Home today's TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lizdelassa

Registered Shopper
Has anyone ordered this?

Not sure I would. It would scare me seeing all those faces looking at me when I went to sleep at night!!??!!. eek: And, if that wasn't bad enough they've got cushions too. I would have to put someone I didn't like on those as I'd be sitting on them.:angel:: That might be better!

This has to be the tackiest thing I have ever seen.

I thought it was a joke; it's like something you buy from one of those american promo channels where you see everyone looking soooooo happy after buying a bit of tat costing £75.00

Seventy-Five Quid?!!! Are they mad? :drunk: What is the Customer profile for this product? My guess is people with too much money who don't know what to buy Granny so hey! let's put our faces on a quilt...:giggle:

Yeah...just what Granny wants to snuggle up to whilst she's sitting on her own Christmas Day cos Jocasta and Noah have taken Beaujolais and Chardonnay off skiing for the holidays. :angel:

tvs

I thought it was really tacky and a bit weird in a spooky kinda way!!:hi:

Look at this interesting thing I found on the web!!

Please note: QVC's 30 day money back gurantee will become void after the blanket or cushion has been printed.

This has to be the worst TSV they have ever done. who do they think will buy this tat???
Can't see them shifting very many of these.

Well it is very expensive so I won't be buying one. But I think all those photo printed things are expensive. I've looked at the little make up bags and handbags you can get over the years and they're always ridiculously priced.

However, I have to say I do quite like the idea :thinking2: I wouldn't have it on my bed but I'd snuggle up and watch telly in it. I even found myself wondering which photos I would use! Defers not getting one though because of the price and I bought L'Occitane yesterday!

Yeah...just what Granny wants to snuggle up to whilst she's sitting on her own Christmas Day cos Jocasta and Noah have taken Beaujolais and Chardonnay off skiing for the holidays. :angel:

RAOFPMSL!
Can't really add anything to tvshopper's post & view other than a few more 'yuks'! Hideous, utterly hideous & a hitherto unprecedented level of 'tacky'!

Well it is very expensive so I won't be buying one. But I think all those photo printed things are expensive. I've looked at the little make up bags and handbags you can get over the years and they're always ridiculously priced.

You're right Rooby. My daughter (11) has wanted a personalised cushion for ages and the last time I priced this up on the High Street they were £35.00. Did have a look at the QVC page to see how they compare and (surprise, surprise) they're more expensive. It's not just that cost though I'm really dubious about sending off photos of children anywhere.

Let's see how many of the presenters start waffling on about how they would love one of these blankets in their home.
I can just see JR curled up on the sofa hugging a quilt with with old pictures of herself on it.

I've seen a one minute glimpse of it,and it looks horrible.Really surprised that they are selling it.No offence to anyone but I think they are really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one.Awful

Oscars for all the presenters today, I think. Well. anyone who can enthuse so convincingly about a piece of market-stall tat deserves a reward! ;)

absolutely hideous!...it's one thing having a mug or canvas personalised with your photos...but a blanket?!?...sorry, I just don't get it (but I'm sure plenty will)...each to their own I guess

Last edited:
Please note: QVC's 30 day money back gurantee will become void after the blanket or cushion has been printed.

I saw it for 2 mins at midnight, laughed and turned it off! I bet they've hardly mentioned this void guarantee. If you do like it (why?) and order then you're not pleased with the quality when it arrives and only find this out at that point you'll be a bit hacked off!

I saw it for 2 mins at midnight, laughed and turned it off! I bet they've hardly mentioned this void guarantee. If you do like it (why?) and order then you're not pleased with the quality when it arrives and only find this out at that point you'll be a bit hacked off!

I imagine a fair amount of people are going to be a lot hacked off......taking bets on the forthcoming reviews.........2 stars or only 1 d'ya reckon? lol

i am not surehow much gifts qvc expect us poor recession battered customers to buy.

buy this gift buy that gift.

i have done my smellies l'occitane tsv for good friends and my daughter wants some jewellery for xmas and her birthday and thats about it.
if decleor did some half decent tsv's i would buy that for me mom but doubt it.

My hubby's side of the family are doing secret santa,so I've picked two names out the hat,my MIL and my SIL.

I've then got a futher 6/7 adults to buy for - a couple of young children,and then my own teenagers.

to be fair,if qvc gave me the right products at the right place without ridiculous p&p,I would happily buy all my adult family presents with them - but how can they get it so wrong with this tsv?

If I'm honest,I don't really know,what i am going to buy them,but its not going to be over £20 each (apart from my nana) and its certainly not gonna be a blanket with a load of pics on them! QVC must think their customers are really flush with bad taste at this time of the year.

In a market where every shop is vying for your custom,how can come up with this ??!!

My hubby's side of the family are doing secret santa,so I've picked two names out the hat,my MIL and my SIL.

I've then got a futher 6/7 adults to buy for - a couple of young children,and then my own teenagers.

to be fair,if qvc gave me the right products at the right place without ridiculous p&p,I would happily buy all my adult family presents with them - but how can they get it so wrong with this tsv?

If I'm honest,I don't really know,what i am going to buy them,but its not going to be over £20 each (apart from my nana) and its certainly not gonna be a blanket with a load of pics on them! QVC must think their customers are really flush with bad taste at this time of the year.

In a market where every shop is vying for your custom,how can come up with this ??!!

And flush with cash too, because beyond being cheesy (which might be a matter of personal taste), this photo blanket thingy is £70!!!! And £90 regular price!!!:grin:

thought I was seeing things when this came on....all I can say is the presenters who are having to promote this overpriced piece of tat should be on a bonus. I simply would not be able to keep a straight face. Have just had a thought tho, guess you could get one done with all your favourite celebs\pin ups etc. Guess it would still be really really tacky and an utter waste of money.

Latest posts

Back