Glan Campbell's fashion range, are we ready for it

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

SparklyBarbs

Guest Shopper
Just read on Craig's blog, yes i am that sad, that Glen gave him a lovely cashmere
cardigan, and he's posing in it. He also says Glen has now got his own mens
fashion range, so i'm wondering if its coming to Q and if we're ready for it :wink:
Here's a link, scroll down past his exciting life. Of subject but can't believe he's
not forty yet, i thought he looked older . Anyway here goes http://blogs.qvcuk.com/craig_rowe/2...fun-start-to-celebrating-my-big-4-0.html#more

Glen Campbell for men... Conjures up the image of some diamond check cardigan, some grey woollen trousers and some Bikenstocks!

It had to happen some time - but sadly its now in my lifetime !

Is thereanything more cringeworthy than an older guy 'trying' to look on the cutting edge of fashion - like wot GC does.

Wonder where he'll try and sell the 'fashion range'. What target is he aiming for,

and to be honest, he doesn't look trendy when he's on QVC, he looks like he's

trying too hard to hang onto his youth , and be trendy. If he dressed more toned

down and more for his age, i think he'd look better. Those jeans turned up and no

socks and waistcoats, just look ridiculous. Maybe he could get a makeover on one

of those shows :sun:

What about than other guy - the black guy with the crazy moustache and funny, squealing little Miss Piggy laugh! He sounds like Jill Franks has just grabbed his nadge-sacks! And Simon Wilson with his tacky eye brooch / diamanté-encrusted spider brooch that's about the size of a satellite dish! I mean, what self-respecting man would wear a sparkly brooch anyway? The sparkliest thing I have are some silver cufflinks with a diamond solitaire in each one! They are quite understated, and I wear a silver chain, but that's it!

"I am having so much fun putting the range together and looking forward to its launch through independent fashion retailers this Autumn/Winter - I just love fashion. Style and fashion is a very personal thing, you can either love something or hate it but if you have an eye for fashion you can see the value of a look - everything isn't for everybody, so find your personal style and keep it developing, don’t stand still. Have fun with your fashion but keep it stylish."

Glen Campbell would know style if it bit him on the arse! I bet he's sashaying around his Fitzrovia duplex now wearing a leapardskin thong and a pair of mauve birkenstocks and a sailor's hat (nautical but nice, a la safari look) and I bet he has an olive oil drizzler with a basil leaf stuck in it on his kitchen worktop!

Julius you're possibly the gayest straight man I've ever come across on line. And that's saying something.

Been in Brighton lately?

Can't believe Craig Rowe is not yet 40, so much for all the beauty products he claims to be using.

So Glen is having to sell his fashion through retailers and not Qvc, why don't they want to sell it we wonder ?

Can't believe Craig Rowe is not yet 40, so much for all the beauty products he claims to be using.

So Glen is having to sell his fashion through retailers and not Qvc, why don't they want to sell it we wonder ?
I thought Craig was older
also, suprised he's not yet 40,,,:nod: I agree its strange Glen's clothing isn't coming to QVC, i'm sure he'd give them first chance to get it.

and give Q a mens fashion range, which they are lacking in. Very weird i think :confused:

Any mention of cashmere and the range will be a no no for Q. They don't do quality clothing. I don't know why, when yesterday they had Lulu Guinness bags on for £600 (which sold out).

if any of 'em should do a mens range it's antthony. he always looks fantastic.

Any mention of cashmere and the range will be a no no for Q. They don't do quality clothing. I don't know why, when yesterday they had Lulu Guinness bags on for £600 (which sold out).

That's it - he didn't design anything in polyester so he has to find an alternative retailer. No "milky knit" "drapey knit" "crystal knit" or "carpy knit" for a man "of a certain age" for GC.

The other night, I met someone dressed in a very similar way to Glen - without the bow tie - but he is 14.

and let's not forget the spotted hanky thing tied at a "rakish" angle around his neck, I think that is one of the most cringe inducing looks he has sported on screen. At least he is not spoiling us with a range for "ladies of an age" who are "playful"

Maybe Craig Rowe spent too much time on the sand dunes and believed Ultrasun Abby and only applied it once a day hence he's aged prematurely!

It's the mankles that I can't stand when I see Glen in his get-ups. Wearing shoes without socks, and rolling up your trousers to boot just doesn't look right. Too dandy for my liking.

Sorry lovely people. I started this thread yesterday, and don't know how , but i've Glan Campbell,
instead of Glen, i do apologise, silly me, but my only excuse is WORK . Home late, and head
must have been up my .... yesterday :sleepy:

Latest posts

Back