Glan Campbell's fashion range, are we ready for it

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry lovely people. I started this thread yesterday, and don't know how , but i've Glan Campbell,
instead of Glen, i do apologise, silly me, but my only excuse is WORK . Home late, and head
must have been up my .... yesterday :sleepy:

I wouldnt worry its not stopped anyone ripping the shi£ out of him:tongue:

I'm not impressed with that old acrylic claptrap! Decidedly downmarket, not dapper! Looks more like Primark 1984 to me, or George at Asda!

I think Glen could do better than that range. It's not distinctive enough. It's more bland than brand!
He doesn't seem to be associated with high end fashion. I was in Selfridges the other day and saw a silver and black leather jacket from Dior. I asked the price and it was £3,800! Might have to save up for that one! Actually I could never justify spending that on a jacket even if I was a millionaire!

I think Glen could do better than that range. It's not distinctive enough. It's more bland than brand!
He doesn't seem to be associated with high end fashion. I was in Selfridges the other day and saw a silver and black leather jacket from Dior. I asked the price and it was £3,800! Might have to save up for that one! Actually I could never justify spending that on a jacket even if I was a millionaire!
Julius, do you not know the saying "if you have to ask the price you can't afford it" :sad:

Well it's certainly true in my case! I couldn't afford it, but I wouldn't pay that money even if I could. I am so used to scrimping and scraping to get by it's become my nature by now. And I never worry about snooty shop assistants who look down their noses at me! If there isn't a price on it I will ask! I bet they probably earn less than I do anyway! I love Primark, particularly their Butler & Webb brand. The shirts of of the highest quality and quite reasonably priced. With my real diamond cufflinks they look great!

Julius, do you not know the saying "if you have to ask the price you can't afford it" :sad:

Latest posts

Back