God help us!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Any of these shop assistants qualified to give advice,or is it just to flog some products.
Will it involve the renowned qualified beauty expert,non binary and binary bisexual trans woke.
If I was them I would steer well clear of giving any advice,or promoting someone in a white coat,who appears to be knowledgeable on the subject.
Anybody with common sense would talk to their GP or seek proper medical advice if they need it.
QVC are not qualified nor are Z list celebrities who appear on shopping tv!

Be prepared I’ve just looked 😯
Faace menopause cream
Faace Dull Dull face
Faace tired gel
Faace Period Mask
Faace Stress moisturiser
Quanna CBD lubricant
Deo Doc lubricant drops
Deo Doc Meno care balm and oil wash.

I won’t be watching for one second.🤨

Don’t Worry. Big Lee Hohbein to front the day. He’ll walk and talk us through all the gory details (10 seconds)…Asks Alexa to describe her symptoms..Opens up the menopause hood and then slams it straight down again, gives us all the Grand Menopause Tour - shows us a picture of his cat. Rings his mum to get her angle on events…Then leaves us all with webcam footage on a loop of his apartment (he means flat)…

The likelihood of menopause overload and the remotest possibility of seeng or hearing Davina ****** McCall means I’m not turning on the telly or the radio all day. I might even not get out of bed! I just hope that in coming years, it doesn’t become Menopause Month, like we have with other “causes”.

Don’t Worry. Big Lee Hohbein to front the day. He’ll walk and talk us through all the gory details (10 seconds)…Asks Alexa to describe her symptoms..Opens up the menopause hood and then slams it straight down again, gives us all the Grand Menopause Tour - shows us a picture of his cat. Rings his mum to get her angle on events…Then leaves us all with webcam footage on a loop of his apartment (he means flat)…
You would probably find his Cat was on its menapause

Faace menopause cream
Faace Dull Dull face
Faace tired gel
Faace Period Mask
Faace Stress moisturiser
Quanna CBD lubricant
Deo Doc lubricant drops

Period mask? I hope that's for your face and not for your "nether regions" because I wouldn't want to see a demo of that...😬😳

Faace menopause cream
Faace Dull Dull face
Faace tired gel
Faace Period Mask
Faace Stress moisturiser
Quanna CBD lubricant
Deo Doc lubricant drops

Period mask? The mind boggles...where do we wear that then.....Doesn't menopause=1 year after periods stopped?

Latest posts

Back