Gok Wan or Danni Minogue ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
I had a questionnaire last night from Q asking for opinions on possible new fashion ranges. Basically it was giving a choice of Gok Wan or Danni Minogue as a new inspiration.
Didn`t Gok once put his name to Sainsbury clothes and as for Danni, well if I remember correctly I think she once had something to do with the likes of LIttlewoods, Kaleidoscope or somesuch.
Whichever one they choose then it will no doubt be yet another overpriced poor quality range.

Was there not a "none of the above" option, Vienna? Or at least a chance to comment that instead of bringing us "celeb" names to get themselves featured in magazines, they should concentrate on good quality, reasonably priced clothing and have people presenting who know the sizing and colour names (because the red dress is called "red" so it isn't confused with the purple and pink because "we're calling it Moroccan Sunset" today).

Not that I watch their fashion shows except for a laugh at their confusion....

Was there not a "none of the above" option, Vienna? Or at least a chance to comment that instead of bringing us "celeb" names to get themselves featured in magazines, they should concentrate on good quality, reasonably priced clothing and have people presenting who know the sizing and colour names (because the red dress is called "red" so it isn't confused with the purple and pink because "we're calling it Moroccan Sunset" today).

Not that I watch their fashion shows except for a laugh at their confusion....

There wasn`t a choice but when it asked were there any other brands/celebs we`d like to see fronting fashion, I said no and told them to sack their buyers !

There wasn`t a choice but when it asked were there any other brands/celebs we`d like to see fronting fashion, I said no and told them to sack their buyers !

Ha ha, they won't ask you again!

Was there an " I've never been on/not going on a Cruise option- or wouldnt be seen dead in a shark bite hemline option??!!

So in other words, an other expensive clothing range, or another expensive clothing range hmmm now that's a toughie. :mysmilie_17:

Yes, I got the survey. Nearly PMSL at Danni Minogue, another QVC brand and she will just pop in and know nothing about the clothes. Big sister Kylie sells her cheap bedding range in Dunnes here.

I think Gok still does a Tui range for Sainsbury's? We never got it in my local store anyway.

They got a not interested from me.

I'd vote for Gok for sure. I think some people are put off buy his manner but he does know his stuff

They don’t fool us ! The clothes would be the same regardless of which name is used to flog’em ! Might as well call the range “ERICSMUM”

Wonder if they had a questionnaire about the cringe fest that is "The Lunchtime Show" yet another rehash, the cringe sofa love-in has gone, and so has the all important £75 quid a day comp (so no comp at all now) more cost cutting now that the sales have obviously dropped, wonder if they'll stop with the presenter freebies too, that customers are paying for?

Latest posts

Back