Gossip TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was out shopping in my local shopping center and lo and behold a lady in front of me was wearing the TSV in black, I followed her for a few minutes (lol)
to have a good look and it looks really nice.
I could not see her face so I don't know if it was a presenter.
So anyone that has ordered the watch its a lovely watch for the price.
News at ten " QVC presenter stalked by woman in shopping center":D

If anyone decides against their black or white when they come will they pm me please.
I'm so cross with myself! Didn't get chance b4 the school run.
Thanks guys
x

I cant get it. Can you pm me if you have more details please.

Got a black one. Yeeee haaaaa!
Hope it doesn't turn out to be horrible like the Butler and Wilson Bag and Croc!!:eek:

I ordered the black & the white ones when they launched. Can't believe how quickly they went.

I ordered the white version. Hope it's not too big for me and that you can remove links if you need to. It looks so much like the really expensive watches, so hope it lives up to expectations when it arrives!

My pink one arrived today and it is pinching my wrist and cutting off the circulation:(, can anyone remember what size they said it was? I was sure they said 20cm but it is out of stock so I can't read the description:confused:, Thank you

My pink one arrived today and it is pinching my wrist and cutting off the circulation:(, can anyone remember what size they said it was? I was sure they said 20cm but it is out of stock so I can't read the description:confused:, Thank you

Yes they did say it was 20cm & it was on that basis that I bought it as my wrist is 19cm-20cm. We shall see when it arrives.....

Yes they did say it was 20cm & it was on that basis that I bought it as my wrist is 19cm-20cm. We shall see when it arrives.....

Thank you Janey off to CS I go, such a shame as I really wanted them, it is a lovely weight and looks beautiful as I am sure the black and white one will too :(

The white one arrived today and I am really disappointed. I'm sending it back but if anyone wants it ( emma or someone else ) let me know.

The white one arrived today and I am really disappointed. I'm sending it back but if anyone wants it ( emma or someone else ) let me know.

Why are you disappointed with it RoD?

I missed out on these and was gutted but if they aren't up to scratch I won't feel so bad!;)

I guess I expected more which I shouldnt have considering the price. The watch isnt enamel, look like metal with a white coating and not sure how long it will last. Also, it just doesnt suit me. I think I've been spoilt by wearing Skagen all the time.

Just got my pink and white ones. I agree, they are VERY small. Just about fit but I would prefer them to be looser. I'm not sure about the pink one, it's a darker pink than I wanted. Might be going back.......

I was impressed with the delivery time, mine came yesterday but the size is not goos at all.

I do like the watch, looks nice on my wrist but feels a little tight. Going to wear it shopping tomorrow and see how it feels before I decide.

They definitely said 20cms cos I remember measuring my wrist and 20cm slipped off over my hand!

Thanks cupcake, the black and white arrived today and they are the same far too tight. I reckon this is going to cost QVC dearly, all the returns and lost sales. :(

I ordered all 3 - like them 'ish. they are definitely NOT 20cm - which is what they said, but do fit me without the dangle I usually like.
In 2 minds whther to keep or not - like the black one best, looks better but costing up the price of return and the p&p alrerady paid is it worth sending back?
Mollymoo, half happy half not:(;)

I'm glad I didn't manage to order one it would never have fitted me by the sound of it - so its saved me having to send it back.
I've had other gossip watch TSVs where the quality of finish is poor and it had to go back so its a shame that another one has issues.

Latest posts

Back