Guess the product

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M
When he does that it makes me want to put my foot though the telly box. Can you imagine anyone acting like that demonstrating a product in Debenhams? Rioting crowds would push them off the nearest multi-storey....

Quite honestly, Peter Simon should become a priest and do a Vibrapower show from a confession box.

Barra Boy isn't much better with the fake concerned 'Agony Uncle' demeanour. This Worry Angels presentation made me feel a little bit sick in my mouth...

[/QUOT

Watching the clip again, I love the comment "how much would you pay to see a counsellor?" Well, more than the fiver they are selling the Angels for but a counsellor can actually answer you back!

Got to agree Mutts, this hard sell really disgusted me, playing on people's fears, apparently ASA had loads of complaints and whadyaknow? Bid got fined..........again! Shock! :mysmilie_17:

M
Got to agree Mutts, this hard sell really disgusted me, playing on people's fears, apparently ASA had loads of complaints and whadyaknow? Bid got fined..........again! Shock! :mysmilie_17:

What I like is that every few months, somebody on here will remind us all about Mike Mason's disgusting comments so it can never be forgotten!

Latest posts

Back