Guess who?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

clairella

Registered Shopper
:giggle::giggle::giggle:(giggling all the way to the bank!) and she goes home tonight!

Is it just me or does anybody else think she "overtopped the giggles tonight?".......
yes I have switched over!

I sometimes wonder if she overdoes the the drinks trolley in the "green room" between shows. :glass:

Years ago I went to qvc towers for a fashion day, and "herself" was there. She couldn't converse normally for the life of her - I watched her body language and demenour as she was asked questions (along with the other guests who attended) to do with fashion and she ummmmed and arrred all the way, or kept very quiet.

Its noticeble too that when the presenter asks her something, she very rarely answers in detail before referring back to the garment onthe hanger, and then she is in full selling flow again. Also when a t/c starts either complimenting her or asking questions, she cant handle it. Thats what she's about, totally fixated on her selling performance, almost robotic in her output, and gets thrown if an alien spanner is thrown into her monologue.

I wonder what a psychiatrist would make of her.

do you mean acetate queen herself....[ that said i do happen to have a few of her items in my wardrobe ] BUT they are from quite a while ago,now her newer items are thin & rubbish & also overpriced & overhere.errrrr something like that anyway

if youre talking about the person i think youre talking about then i genuinely think this person is on drugs. coke probably. obviously we may be talking about different people....

I thought she acted like she was on coke. her pupils look huge and the fast rambly type speech got me wondering too

I sw an earlier show with JR and she seemed to have a handle on the whole thing keeping it much calmer.

The thought did occur to me that possibly someone had had a word and 'this person' was trying to tone down, not be so twitchy, giggly or speak a thousand words per minute in that up/down/slow/fast/up/down/loud/quieter/loud/up/down voice. It must have all changed as time went on :wonder: Didn't catch any of the later shows.

It is all very unusual.

Why is nobody saying her name?

Don't tell me QVC now have a super injunction to prevent us saying Kim is like a bouncing Tigger on too much caffine!!????

She has stated that she has had near lifelong insomnia and as a young child developed what sounded like OCD. She did say straight out that she has problems. She was presenting the home ware show at the time.

Is Kim married? I've sometimes seen her wearing what looks like a wedding band but other times not. Just wondered if she had a partner as I've never heard her mention one.

A t-caller did once ask if she was married and she said no.
I think she has in the past once spoke briefly of a boyfriend.

She has stated that she has had near lifelong insomnia and as a young child developed what sounded like OCD. She did say straight out that she has problems. She was presenting the home ware show at the time.

Ooooh: everyone else is talking about KimfromMontrealinCanada; who are YOU talking about? :wonder:

As for our favourite little maple leaf, she is increasingly behaving like an over-caffienated hyena on a bad mix of nitrous oxide and cocaine.

Which might also explain the Gawd-awful prints the woman's been coming out with lately.

Last edited:
i think she has a mild disability but she is a millionaire so good on her!

I agree: she's a designer that thinks big women look good in nauseating prints on clingy, stretchy, static-inducing fabrics.

That has to be somewhat disabling to someone in her line of work...

Ooooh: everyone else is talking from KimfromMontrealinCanada; who are YOU talking about? :wonder:

As for our favourite little maple leaf, she is increasingly behaving like an over-caffienated hyena on a bad mix of nitrous oxide and cocaine.

Which might also explain the Gawd-awful prints the woman's been coming out with lately.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? I accept I should have probably used a different word than presenting but I am sick for 5 days now, very tired and I don't like KM anyway , who was indeed the irritant I was talking about. I'm normally more sympathetic to people but she is just too much.

Last edited:
What the hell is that supposed to mean? I accept I should have probably used a different word than presenting but I am sick for 5 days now, very tired and I don't like KM anyway , who was indeed the irritant I was talking about. I'm normally more sympathetic to people but she is just too much.

?!?

Erm, in the post I quoted you talked about someone "presenting a home ware show", which does not sound like KimfromMontrealinCanada. Which is why I asked who you were talking about.

I'm sorry that you've been ill, and I'm sorry that I've somehow managed to upset you by asking what I thought was a quite reasonable question. I hope you feel better soon.

Last edited:
?!?

Erm, in the post I quoted you talked about someone "presenting a home ware show", which does not sound like KimfromMontrealinCanada. Which is why I asked who you were talking about.

I'm sorry that you've been ill, and I'm sorry that I've somehow managed to upset you by asking what I thought was a quite reasonable question.

And I am sorry you weren't forced to watch her at one point numerous shows with DF mainly, of Kim and Co bedlinen that made Blanche from the Golden Girls room look tasteful.

Last edited:
?!?

I'm sorry that you've been ill, and I'm sorry that I've somehow managed to upset you by asking what I thought was a quite reasonable question.

Aren't you aware of the clothing prints made into bedding

Do please keep up with the Kim & Co range :cheeky:

I've never seen a Kim&Co home ware show: I wasn't even aware that she did these! I thought the dingbat just stuck to "clothing" (for want of a better word).

Sweet Jesus: who in their right mind would want Kim to dress their home? It would bring house prices tumbling in a five mile radius!

Latest posts

Back