• PK TSV 2.jpg
    PK TSV 2.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 161
Philip Kingsley Bluebell Woods 3 Piece Collection
Item Number: 247718
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.00
P&P £3.95

Bring the beauty of Bluebell Woods into your haircare routine with a little help from the experts at Philip Kingsley. Infused with the calming, elegant fragrance Bluebell Woods, the collection features Body Building Weightless Shampoo and Moisture Balancing Combination Conditioner to help cleanse, smooth and volumise the look of your locks, as well as Finishing Touch Flexible Hold Mist to help keep your 'do in place. From start to finish, treat your hair with fabulous, professional-quality formulas you're sure to fall in love with.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this three-piece Bluebell Woods Collection individually, directly from Philip Kingsley you’d pay £110.50. So for our Today’s Special Value price just £42 plus P&P, you’re saving £64.55.

Introducing Bluebell Woods - inspired by the essence of the wild, Philip Kingsley's radiant fragrance Bluebell Woods will transport your senses to a serene floral oasis, allowing you to breathe in the scent of the great outdoors every time you step into the shower. Infused in both the shampoo and conditioner in this collection, your locks will be finished with this gorgeous floral fragrance every time you wash your hair.

Uplift your haircare ritual - Philip Kingsley's Body Building Weightless Shampoo and Moisture Balancing Conditioner are icons in the industry, striking the perfect balance between volume and moisture for all hair types. Simply slot them into your daily haircare ritual and bathe your locks in the stunning scent of Bluebell Woods, as well as amazing formulations that will bring out the very best in your hair.

The perfect finish - your style is only as good as its hold, which is why your hairspray just got a serious upgrade with the Finishing Touch Flexible Hold Mist included in this collection! So much more than a regular hairspray, this fine mist will work to hold your hair in place for up to 24 hours as well as leaving it with a lustrous shine that looks oh-so-smooth and healthy. Weightless, flexible hold all day - what could be better?

Contains:

• 1 x Bluebell Woods Body Building Weightless Shampoo (500ml) - a gently cleansing shampoo that helps to add volume, body and shine. Suitable for men and women. with fine textured, limp, lightweight flyaway hair and chemically processed/colour treated hair, even when used frequently. Enriched with hydrolysed hair keratin and natural cellulose. Infused with a captivating floral fragrance of dewy woodland bluebells and red berries
  • 1 x Bluebell Woods Moisture Balancing Combination Conditioner (500ml) - an anti-static formula ideal for medium-textured, wavy hair or fine processed hair. Formulated to deliver moisture where it is needed most; at mid-lengths and ends, without weighing the hair down, to help leave hair looking shinier, smoother and tangle-free. Perfect for use on colour treated hair and excellent for children as it helps to provide painless and easy detangling. Contains wheat protein, silicone and hydrolysed elastin. Infused with a captivating floral fragrance of dewy woodland bluebells and red berries
  • 1 x Finishing Touch Flexible Hold Mist (200ml) - designed to protect and enhance as well as keep your style in place, this professional-style hairspray boasts a weightless, weather-resistant formula that offers superb hold while maintaining natural, flexible movement and helps to shield hair against humidity, frizz and UV rays. Features pro vitamin B5, UV filters and a fresh fragrance. Suitable for all hair types

How to use:
Bluebell Woods Body Building Weightless Shampoo:

• Massage a small amount into wet hair with a gentle kneading of the scalp for 60 seconds
  • Rinse
  • Follow with a conditioner to suit your hair type
Bluebell Woods Moisture Balancing Combination Conditioner:

• After shampooing, gently work into the mid-lengths and ends of your hair
  • Rinse well
Finishing Touch Flexible Hold Mist:

• Shake well before use
  • Spray onto freshly styled hair for flexible hold
  • Re-apply, as required

If you were to buy this three-piece Bluebell Woods Collection individually, directly from Philip Kingsley you’d pay £110.50.

Bluebell Woods Body Building Weightless Shampoo 500ml £41 ,for this scent ,direct cost £17.05
Bluebell Woods Moisture Balancing Combination Conditioner 500ml £47 direct cost £19.54
Finishing Touch Flexible Hold Mist 200ml £22.50 direct cost £9.36

Total £110.50 cost £45.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

Anyone bought the big Elasticiser POTM and can describe the scent? I'm imagining something like Hyacinth (I think they're from the same plant family, but don't know whether that's correct).

In 1990 I bought a house with rampant bluebells. However much I thinned them out they were relentless and they didn't have much scent.

Anyone bought the big Elasticiser POTM and can describe the scent? I'm imagining something like Hyacinth (I think they're from the same plant family, but don't know whether that's correct).

In 1990 I bought a house with rampant bluebells. However much I thinned them out they were relentless and they didn't have much scent.
they have made a mistake doing todays tsv with the new fragrance as the new elastiser only laucnehd 2 days ago so no-one will have even tried it yet

I have bluebell envy. Do they still grow there? My nan's garden was full of them. Fond memories.

We had bluebells growing in the front garden and I don't remember any smell. My dad dug them up as he considered them weeds, I cried, and he had to replant the blubs again. I remember my mum shouting at him for doing it. I love bluebells.

Penhaligons used to do a perfume, Bluebell, which was supposed to have been worn by Queen Elizabeth II. Jo Malone did one in her garden collection the other year too.

Its a slightly floral scent with a lot more woods. Its nice quite sophisticated imo anyway. I like it that much at the end of the month will buy anather one to put aside. Shame they dont do a shampoo/conditioner for dry hair in this scent.

Last edited:
Its a slightly floral scent with a lot more woods. Its nice quite sophisticated imo anyway. I like it that much at the end of the month will buy anather one to put aside. Shame they dont do a shampoo/conditioner for dry hair in this scent.
Yeah I’m waiting for pay day too.
If it’s gone it’s gone.

Latest posts

Back