Hand Transplant?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Model Tiff needs to start modelling gloves.

Yep, she's done the teeth, the Botox, shes done the false eyelashes, and she's done the girly extensions, in a desperate attempt to keep up with her much younger rivals, but hands are the panacea of "age" . You can act and dress younger, but a 60 odd year old body will never possess the hands of a 30 year old !

Yep, she's done the teeth, the Botox, shes done the false eyelashes, and she's done the girly extensions, in a desperate attempt to keep up with her much younger rivals, but hands are the panacea of "age" . You can act and dress younger, but a 60 odd year old body will never possess the hands of a 30 year old !
Her neck and upper arms are a bit ragged as well. But, she must bring in good sales because she's always there modelling. Maybe it's the over 39's who appreciate her and like her looks. BTW, hand lifts are possible, but the fingers end up looking like sausages due to the fillers.

She's an antique, is our Tiff. Like Pirjo, who used to be very glam for her age, but now has the neck of a 90 year old, and sometimes looks a bit doddery when turning around, bless her.

She's an antique, is our Tiff. Like Pirjo, who used to be very glam for her age, but now has the neck of a 90 year old, and sometimes looks a bit doddery when turning around, bless her.
So glad you mentioned the "doddery" bit, I've thought that but didn't know how best to describe it 😀. She doesn't exactly glide her way around, and is, dare I say it, a bit old hat now in her "stance".
(Personally as regards older models, I liked Lynn on IW, she always looked well groomed, and I had hair envy as it was well cut. Wonder what she's doing now )

I saw Pirio today modelling something and I thought she looked lovely. We all get old(er). I would agree though that Tiff has gone a bit too far but if it still gets her work and she wants to work then good on her.

Isn't there one of the ex IW models now on QVC? I don't know her name but she's a bigger size model with long hair.

CC

I find Pirio a bit wooden as a model. She needs to have a word with the Prai woman, but I think her neck is probably too far gone for help and, in any case, I don't believe a word the 'turkey to swan neck' BA says. Pirio is an elegant and classy looking woman, in my opinion, neck and all. Tiff has a very good figure and appears young from behind, but when she turns around, it's quite a shock to see a face, neck, hands and arms 50 years older than you thought. She's a trooper, though, and keeps soldiering on in spite of the many raspberries that certainly get thrown at her. She's paid well, I think.

So glad you mentioned the "doddery" bit, I've thought that but didn't know how best to describe it 😀. She doesn't exactly glide her way around, and is, dare I say it, a bit old hat now in her "stance".
(Personally as regards older models, I liked Lynn on IW, she always looked well groomed, and I had hair envy as it was well cut. Wonder what she's doing now )
Totally agree with you - Lynn Harvey always looked really good - never overly-flashy, or like she'd had one-too-many 'tweakments', but just very well kept for her age. She also came across as a genuine, nice person. I think it's IW's loss that they didn't keep her on (or Sheelagh or the younger one with dark hair whose name I forget remembered it: Simone). The IW models always seemed so much more human and relatable than Q's lot.

Latest posts

Back