hand washing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

'Soap on a Rope' used to be popular. The rope was threaded through the bar of soap so you could hang the thing in the shower.
I haven't used a bar of soap for at least 20 years, since then have always used liquid handwash or shower gel. And these don't leave scum around the bath like soap did.

Somwhere in the depths of Strato Towers I have a magnetic soap holder. You pressed a circular metal disk into the centre of the soap then you could hang it from a wall-mounted magnetic holder.

I haven't used a bar of soap for at least 20 years, since then have always used liquid handwash or shower gel. And these don't leave scum around the bath like soap did.

Somwhere in the depths of Strato Towers I have a magnetic soap holder. You pressed a circular metal disk into the centre of the soap then you could hang it from a wall-mounted magnetic holder.
This is an old joke, I know, but I have to say it. I haven't had a bath for years! Always use a shower. I wouldn’t want to languish in a bath tub. For me, in and out of the bathroom as quickly as possible.

I have a very shallow bath and have found that even a short shower uses far more water. The shower is over the bath so it's easy to check if I leave the bathplug in. So it also uses less gas as well.

This is an old joke, I know, but I have to say it. I haven't had a bath for years! Always use a shower. I wouldn’t want to languish in a bath tub. For me, in and out of the bathroom as quickly as possible.
I love a bath. When we're at the caravan it's a shower or nothing. At the house in the winter I can have a bath and it's fab. A tub full of bubbles and a glass of wine on the side. Joy.

CC

Latest posts

Back