Harry Slatkin

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have they stopped selling Harry Slatkin - just seems to be old stock - clearance of Xmas and nothing new for a few months now
candles are well documented to be slow sellers at this time of year but usually they clearence everything for all new (but he also is part of the bath & body works one i remember him saying)

They only really added a few new items towards the end of last year and there was no Christmas TSV (that I recall) so I too wondered if they'd stopped selling them. It's a shame, I'd just got into the range.. On the other hand i have a super stash that I bought in clearance plus others from the Jainey Gem Auras range so I'm set for a while..

They only really added a few new items towards the end of last year and there was no Christmas TSV (that I recall) so I too wondered if they'd stopped selling them. It's a shame, I'd just got into the range.. On the other hand i have a super stash that I bought in clearance plus others from the Jainey Gem Auras range so I'm set for a while..
I once bought four sets of large Rose scented candles from H. Slatkin but they never re appeared. They were one of the best candles I have ever bought. The other one was from Gem Auras and was absolutely heavenly, Oud Indulgence they were called. I did buy three or four of them in the October but they didn’t see Christmas because I couldn’t resist burning them.

I once bought four sets of large Rose scented candles from H. Slatkin but they never re appeared. They were one of the best candles I have ever bought. The other one was from Gem Auras and was absolutely heavenly, Oud Indulgence they were called. I did buy three or four of them in the October but they didn’t see Christmas because I couldn’t resist burning them.
I loved the Oud candles from Gem Auras... I bought the rose prosecco candles in bulk last year on sale from QVC (Harry Slatkin) and you've just reminded me that I have a few left for this Spring/Summer :)

I agree - I am sure there is a place for some of Harry's candles now - I'm burning his South Sea Gardenia at the moment but getting through my stock fast! I wish I had spotted the rose options mentioned as that is one of my favourite scents. By chance yesterday I caught a Scent your home show at 5pm and it was all Yankee Candles with Rosa - everything seemed to be selling fast or selling out so you would think a Harry show would do well 🤔

Latest posts

Back