Has anyone used Alpha-H Liquid Gold?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AmethystRox

Registered Shopper
I was just watching Alpha H looking for something for my troubled skin and was wondering if anyone on here has used the Liquid Gold or any other of the products? If so how was your experience and did it do what you had hoped? I am new to the beauty ranges on QVC. I have read many of the reviews and many have fairly high scores. Was just wondering if this Liquid Gold is anything special at the supersize price of £32.52? Thanks in advance ...:confused::thinking: :mysmilie_504:

Hi. I go through phases with alpha h, and find it works best for me if I use it a couple of times a week. The liquid gold does seem to clarify the skin and calm any small breakouts but to be absolutely honest I don't particularly miss it if I don't use it. If you are just branching out with your skincare why not try a kit, like the 5 piece discovery set which is £21.98 and has a 50ml liquid gold and some other useful bits too.

I use Liquid Gold 3 nights a week and it does help clarify my skin which is oily and prone to blocked pores and blemishes.

I agree with Bea Frugal though you should get one of the little kits and try out a few more bits from the range, most of which are very good.

If you have never used glycolic products before make sure you do a patch test a few nights running before using the liquid gold as some people do get a bad reaction (QVC do not make this clear enough IMO) but at least you have got the 30 day MBG if you react to the patch testing. If you have any questions you can e-mail Alpha H via their own website - it is in Australia but they always reply and are much more reliable with their advice than Ally Young!

I bought the small try me kit about a month ago and I really like the Liquid Gold. The first time I used it I just put it on my chin and then the next time it was chin and forehead, and then only after I was fine with those did I put it on my sometimes sensitive cheeks. I use it 2-3 times a week after the balancing cleanser which is the first ever face wash that I have ever liked, as I normally can't bear water on my face.

the whole range is really very good but imo the rejuvinating cream,liquid gold and the minty scrub cant remember its name are my personal favs and i have used most of the range.

as suggested the kits are a good way to start. most of it has no smell or fancy packaging but the textures are good and you do get good results no matter what your skin conce rns are. also look at the alpha-h presenter he has lovely skin unlike the gatineau rep,the decleor rep, the elemis rep and the perricone rep! :handshake:

I love Alpha H; it's really worked wonders for my skin. I'm quite oily, but since using it, my skin seems much more balanced. The Micro Cleanse is terrific (so I ordered the duo today :)) and after years of being 'moisturiser phobic', I'm now using the SPF50+ during the day and the Balancing/Exfoliating Moisturiser on my non Liquid Gold nights.

For all the claims QVC make with their beauty ranges, I really feel this range delivers. Definitely worth a try - the Discovery set is certainly worth a go.

Not my favourite I have to say. I expected great things to happen overnight & could not see a scrap of difference. I used all of the bottle & basically thought it a waste of money.Much prefer Gatineau & recently using Judith Williams & I really love her stuff & my skin is in great condition.

The nice boy puts me off as well in the way he goes on & on that Alpha H Liquid Gold is the discovery of all time:giggle:

Thanks all for your helpful advice. I have ordered the Discovery set and will watch the last show to see if I am further influenced to get something else.:clapping: It really seems to be the sort of thing I am looking for.

just to say i started using the alpha-h range earlier in the year and have found it to be a good range. i got one of the kits which i think is important as i wanted to make sure i was using the right and sufficient moisturiser to avoid my skin becoming too dry. my skin never felt like it was being ripped apart (as i have felt in the past with elemis and prescriptives microdembrasion ranges).

Latest posts

Back