Has Chateau D'argent gone forever ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shopping jenny

Registered Shopper
Last night I watched David Sigal's hour of ' Sigal Style ' jewellery. I've always enjoyed the Chateau D'argent shows in the past as they've been very entertaining. I own some of the less flamboyant pieces from this range that I still enjoy wearing.

His current ' Sigal Style ' range is sterling silver with crystals . The prices seem comparable to how C d'A used to be but the pieces are rather on the flashy side for my taste ! I also note that David has been on for just one hour in total ! Does this mean it's going to be like this forever ? There were lots of sell-outs in the show but perhaps he didn't bring too much stock.

Does anyone have any theories or info ?

Chateau range went last year, there where a few clearance shows. He did one show with his new range which sold out and this was only the second time he came with the new range. So yes this is his way forward, think I remember him saying he was so excited to do something new.

Chateau range went last year, there where a few clearance shows. He did one show with his new range which sold out and this was only the second time he came with the new range. So yes this is his way forward, think I remember him saying he was so excited to do something new.

He always seems so excited anyway...a case of 'curb your enthusiasm' for me, I find him very wearing.

You do have to be in the right mood to watch him, probably after having 24 strong coffees in a row! lol

Loved the white cabouchon bracelet with the silver kisses in between but it has bad reviews because of the stones falling out too easily so I won't go for it.

I adored Chateau D'argent too and was very sceptical of the new stuff, though his range in the use has used crystals for a long time now. I bought a couple of pieces last time round and they are well made and retain the small design details that C D'A had but on the whole I think a lot of the new range just looks cheap and as you say jenny the prices don't seem to reflect the use of cheaper materials. There are some chateau D'argent pieces on e bay but listed under david sigal, as they were sold under his own name on qvc u.s.

Latest posts

Back