Hello everyone.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi June. I don't think we have met before as i am a relative newcomer. But hope you are okay/feeling a bit better.

Thank you, not been a good couple of years my husband had renal cancer, he passed over in March it's hard but I really do have to try a bit harder for him, I take every hour as it comes...go with the flow ��

WB June. I`ve been where you are now and much as it won`t feel like it at the moment, life WILL get better. Be kind to yourself.

I have you read a book on bereavement, sometimes it is helpful to understand what goes on for most people. Coming here and joining in is a good start!

Hi MM sorry to read your news but it's lovely to see a familiar name come back to the madhouse. Just be kind to yourself, there's no set pattern for dealing with such sadness.

MM it must be a while since you were on here as I don't think we have met. So sorry to hear your sad news but welcome back and hopefully in some small way we can help lift your spirits now and again.

Thank you everyone, I do not want to come over as seeking sympathy, I'm just trying to get out here and occupy my mind with other things, I'm taking every hour as it comes and not forcing myself to do anything I do not feel like doing.... Howard is still around helping and giving me support...Bless you all xxxxx

Mystery Mermaid I only just noticed this thread as I don't check the Drop as often as I should. I hope with all my heart that you are ok and that things are getting better. I know things will never be the same again but baby steps...perhaps things will become a little easier day to day xxx

Latest posts

Back