Help finding item, please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bunch of honey

Registered Shopper
QVC have had a hand held mirror case, it had a normal mirror one side and a magnified mirror on the other, with tweezers and light. Trying to find the item with no luck, perhaps its no longer stocked, anyone able to help x

I think that it was a TSV a while ago and may have been taken down for now.

They did this TSV a few times and I won't be surprised if it airs before Christmas again or in the New Year.

I think I first seen this item as a TSV shortly before Christmas last year. If it's the same one I'm thinking of it sold out really quickly as it was such a good price. I haven't seen it since but I'm sure they'll have had it and I've just missed it.

I have had one of these for nearly 9 years now and I can honestly say that apart from my cooks essentials sauce pans and northern nights down duvet it is the one thing I wouldn't be without.
The light died long ago and I haven't bothered to replace the battery.
The 8 times magnification side is one of the few magnifying mirrors that don't distort the image to the extent that if you are plucking your eyebrows you take your eye out with the tweezers.
I might even buy a spare if I see them on air again.

Yes, the QVC one had excellent tweezers and great mirrors. I first bought a silver case when they first came out, then when they were repeated several years later, I bought a purple case. I've not used the second one yet as the silver is still going strong, although the case is a bit shabby now. Changed the battery twice. A great buy.

Okay - who ordered the last one? Hmm? 'Fess up!

I have that one, too. I hate to admit that after paying more than the price of the compact for a pair of Tweezermans, I don't use them as the ones in the compact are better!

QVC have had a hand held mirror case, it had a normal mirror one side and a magnified mirror on the other, with tweezers and light. Trying to find the item with no luck, perhaps its no longer stocked, anyone able to help x

When they were first shown on QVC they were 2 of them for about £12. I bought 2 sets (got 4) as presents /stocking fillers for friends and they were so grateful, one of them said it was the best present she got :) They had batteries in and spare batteries also. Those were the good old QVC days :wink:

I missed this airing and item now showing as unavailable, totally gutted as it was me looking for them in the first place :sad::sad::sad::mysmilie_512:

Latest posts

Back