Help me....please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well I'm excited, he's got meerkat garden ornaments tonight as DOTD but.......more than that.....he's got a Gayford event
now you all know I've been learning about art thanks to these channels but this collection is birds of the UK apparently so I'm particularly interested to learn more about our native goldpeckers and purple tits not to mention my personal favourite garden bird the pink crested warbler
I can't wait! :mysmilie_14:

I find Gayford's works to be somewhat contradictory in the sense his work echoes Renaissance and Abstract styles that, for me, offer a dialogue more suited to a homage rather than a process.

I find Gayford's works to be somewhat contradictory in the sense his work echoes Renaissance and Abstract styles that, for me, offer a dialogue more suited to a homage rather than a process.

with respect Wirral I disagree, Gayford is known for his large animal paintings which are a lesson in skill in themselves but I see his bird collection as a tangible demonstration of his talent and a direct reflection of his flexibility as an artist sensitive to his surroundings
I can see where the contradiction could be confounding for you but, as Lisa taught us, if we open our eyes then our minds will be opened in return
I think the error you're making Wirral is that you're trying to relate this collection to his other work and it won't work
try to embrace and appreciate this new collection as an extension of his craft rather than trying to justify comparison
just saying! :mysmilie_14:

with respect Wirral I disagree, Gayford is known for his large animal paintings which are a lesson in skill in themselves but I see his bird collection as a tangible demonstration of his talent and a direct reflection of his flexibility as an artist sensitive to his surroundings
I can see where the contradiction could be confounding for you but, as Lisa taught us, if we open our eyes then our minds will be opened in return
I think the error you're making Wirral is that you're trying to relate this collection to his other work and it won't work
try to embrace and appreciate this new collection as an extension of his craft rather than trying to justify comparison
just saying! :mysmilie_14:

You don't know your Gayford's from your Gainsborough's, let alone your Gaugin's. :mysmilie_19:

Yp. It's new all-new professional sales presenters policy.

No crap intros, no "Bet" no "Mary" no double-entendres.

Just pure sell. Selling crap products.

It could fall totally flat.

Latest posts

Back