Help.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TBH, as with other brands in the clothing lines, I believe that the TSV's are skimped during manufacture. I can't believe they are going to turn out masses of stock to be sold at a low price at the same quality as those you might find in a shop. If JR finds them roomy round her calves, is it possible she was wearing her own pair purchased elsewhere? This is only my opinion and I could be wrong, but other TSV items I've bought in the past have definitely been an inferior quality to 'regular' stock. Having said that, I find Emu's don't fit me very well. I much prefer the fit of Uggs.

TBH that has never occured to me....maybe I am very naive, My love affair with QVC is slowly waning. I seem to spend more money sending this back these days , god knows how much it has cost me!

I know we have had in the past with Kipling TSV's made only for QVC.

As for the Emu TSV what I understood from Sam was that we have listened to the views regarding resistance to water.
So have brought for 2010 a new updated waterproofed sheepskin fabric which is only / first available at QVC.
When I looked on the TSV day I found a shop on ebay selling the waterprroof Emu's.

I bought the stingers the first time around that they were a TSV.I found them completely different to my exsisting original emu's and the thing that peed me off the most was there a great big sign/notice hanging from them that the colour may transfer....................and not one presentation/presenter mentioned it.

I also bought the black - which was not black - more like an "ink" colour.

i sent them back and yes i lost my postage as i wasn't aware of the DSR - but would much rather send something back than just keep them because of the postage.

Mmmm interesting. I didnt purchase the tsv from QVC but from Amazon as they were far cheaper with FREE delivery. They also are the waterproof version that are supposedly only sold on QVC. Mine are being delivered tomorrow size 5 so when they arrive I'll measure the circumference and let you all know.

I bought the stingers the first time around that they were a TSV.I found them completely different to my exsisting original emu's and the thing that peed me off the most was there a great big sign/notice hanging from them that the colour may transfer....................and not one presentation/presenter mentioned it.

I also bought the black - which was not black - more like an "ink" colour.

i sent them back and yes i lost my postage as i wasn't aware of the DSR - but would much rather send something back than just keep them because of the postage.

I'm I doing it wrong losing my P&P both ways on my returns ?

I'm I doing it wrong losing my P&P both ways on my returns ?

sorry not sure what you're asking me:mysmilie_493::mysmilie_493:

I meant with mine i lost my postage as I'd paid for QVC to send them and then i paid to send them back.with DSR at least you can claim the p&p back from QVC to send them to you - although you still have to pay to send them back.I don't know if I've explained that too well LOL:drunk:

sorry not sure what you're asking me:mysmilie_493::mysmilie_493:

I meant with mine i lost my postage as I'd paid for QVC to send them and then i paid to send them back.with DSR at least you can claim the p&p back from QVC to send them to you - although you still have to pay to send them back.I don't know if I've explained that too well LOL:drunk:

:blush:I mean't if I'm returning a non faulty item I first pay QVC to send it and then pay RM to return it.
Presenters often say if you return you'll get a full refund - your postage cost.

Thanks that's interesting usually the cost you pay to have the item delivered is much more than you pay RM to return.
How do you get them to refund the delivery cost I understood you could only claim back postages if the item was faulty.
Also from what you have said if it's a heavy courier item which they collect you'll not even pay any postage if you want to return, is that correct ?

sometimes i know within 5 minutes and not even getting it out the packaging whether i like it or not - or if it was what I was expecting.

If I know i'm going to send something back - even if its not faulty -i just email QVC to say i've recieved such and such an item today - and I'm seding it back to them in a new and unused condition under the DSR's - where I will expect the full refund and P&P to be credited back to my account,under DSR laws.

i normally thank them at the end for sending the item to me and giving me the opportunity to see the item - just to butter them up a bit:blush:

I normally recieve a mail back reminding me of the DsR laws and to make sure I send it back new and unused within 7 days.

I then hopfoot it up to the post office to make sure it gets back within the time frame.

When i see it showing returned on my account - i always phone them to make sure the P&P has been credited also.some times it is - others not.if its not,I always get an apology and informed that the email was on my account.its annoying to chase this up everytime - but I'm entitled to it and don't see why they should get away with it.

I believe you are correct should you have a courier collect your item - as long as you've notified them and you've not used the item,you should still get your P&P back that you paid to qvc under DSR - its just not cost you the other way to send it back:happy: as far as i'm aware although I've never been in a courier situation myself.

If your not happy with your item - i would really send it back under DSR (as long as your in your 7 days and not used) and then you'll have your full refund,it just would have cost you to send back:sun:

Mmmm interesting. I didnt purchase the tsv from QVC but from Amazon as they were far cheaper with FREE delivery. They also are the waterproof version that are supposedly only sold on QVC. Mine are being delivered tomorrow size 5 so when they arrive I'll measure the circumference and let you all know.

emu's do update their boots regularly which can be a good thing. my old ones are 4 winters old and fit looser but were a size larger as i now know it is better to go down a size.

my new ones are from amazon delivered on saturday and i believe to be a better boot. the footbed is more supportive than the old stingers and my ugg boots. which are a lighter softer boot entirely. these emu's from amazon are waterproof(so must be the new and qvc exclusive) and they do say there will be some dye transerance initially. mine did not this time but my old boots did.

its a mindfield but i dont think it would be worth emus' time to sell an inferior boot to qvc. they have worked very hard to provide an excellent alternative to ugg .

Have received an e- mail back from QVC saying they are sorry I have had problems with the Emu boots and they are arranging a courier to pick them up for return. Good result in one way but I am still disappointed that I now have no boots and I wanted a pair of these for so long!

Sorry you're having to return yours Mazzercat, tried mine for a couple of hours this morning and managed to get them over a pair of legging/jeggings so I'm keeping mine. I still think it's poor that the change in calf-size from last year's pair wasn't mentioned on screen. The grey suede is lovely.

Jude xx

Received mine from Amazon this morning size 5 and the calf width is 40cm. They are a bit tight but I'm hoping they will get a bit looser. I'm keeping mine as I've been after the hi boots for a while. I have 2 pairs of the low ones one emu and one ugg.

If anyone has got the Stinger Lo grey new patterned ones 4 or 5 I'd be grateful for the height and top width measurements please.:wave:

I will certainly be looking out for the new TSV was hoping for a lighter colourway.:wink:
Fingers crossed there's not too much difference from 2009's as unless I can slim the legs further I won't manage to get them on.:muscle::ninja:

Sorry you're having to return yours Mazzercat, tried mine for a couple of hours this morning and managed to get them over a pair of legging/jeggings so I'm keeping mine. I still think it's poor that the change in calf-size from last year's pair wasn't mentioned on screen. The grey suede is lovely.

Jude xx

Glad yours are ok. might order the stinger low boots from Amazon, at lest it is free to return them
Thanks for everyones help with this

Thank you

:up:

Hi All,

Glad I read this thread, recieved my Emu TSV on Friday.

I am size 5.5 and ordered 5, the size was fine BUT too tight on the calves and not possible to tuck even leggings inside !!!:sad:

I rang customer services and was told as there was nothing wrong with them I must return them using Royal Mail!
I then said"Well it is within 7 days surely I am covered by the Distance Selling Agreement" there was a long pause and I was put on hold...........
agent returned after checking with his supervisor and said he could arrange to have them collected due to the weight! result!!

Thank you peeps.

Lozi

:up:

Hi All,

Glad I read this thread, recieved my Emu TSV on Friday.

I am size 5.5 and ordered 5, the size was fine BUT too tight on the calves and not possible to tuck even leggings inside !!!:sad:

I rang customer services and was told as there was nothing wrong with them I must return them using Royal Mail!
I then said"Well it is within 7 days surely I am covered by the Distance Selling Agreement" there was a long pause and I was put on hold...........
agent returned after checking with his supervisor and said he could arrange to have them collected due to the weight! result!!

Thank you peeps.

Lozi

Lozi before you return could you please if possible measure the height from the floor and top width in cms.
Thanks Bags

Sorry

Bags

So sorry but I had already packaged them up when I read your post :mysmilie_465:

Lozi

Bags

So sorry but I had already packaged them up when I read your post :mysmilie_465:

Lozi

Never mind no problem at all.

Just I'd posted the 2009 version measurements in 4 / 5 and had been asking for the new so we could see the difference do to some commenting on the snug fit.

Latest posts

Back