Hi everyone!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hiya MrsZed and welcome:1: Great to see you in the madhouse...keep an eye out for my mate Sweetpea (chief asylum leader):54: shes a bit of a bugga! lol. I'm Tigerlily over on Rocks Chat.

Right then.........

Argey and Tabs...............report to my office immediately.You Have both been found guilty of insubordination and are in need of a damn good thrashing!!!:20:

Ooh er Mrs. Can I wear me gimp mask.
That is a given!!
naughty5.gif

:1:Hi and welcome from me to I'm milly on here and on rocks glad you decided to join in its all good fun and very friendly see you on rocks no doubt later:1:

OOooh errr missus(ess!!!) lol! :eek:

Cherrypicker, which hedgie have you got on its way? I have the garnet and I think rocks have really excelled themselves with this design. My fingers are in no way hand model material yet the ring looks really nice on and is very comfortable to wear. I quite fancy the white topaz, and amethyst versions. Has anyone got a full set of hedgies(or hedgelets?)

I think someone has Mrs Z, but can't remember who!!! Unfortunately, short stumpy fingers prevent me from giving the hedgehogs or the hedglets a good home:17:

:doggie:

Cherrypicker, which hedgie have you got on its way? I have the garnet and I think rocks have really excelled themselves with this design. My fingers are in no way hand model material yet the ring looks really nice on and is very comfortable to wear. I quite fancy the white topaz, and amethyst versions. Has anyone got a full set of hedgies(or hedgelets?)

I believe that AlwaysSkint has now got the full family of hedgehogs:1:

I myself just have a hedgelet,in the wonderful garnet.I don't have long fingers either so am not sure that the full size hedgie will suit,but the small hedgie is just fine.

mine has arrived! omg Im in love!!! ( see new thread) xxxxx

Latest posts

Back