Hi techy toys and electronics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
When this show is on, I switch off, but I realise its of interest to some.

The few minutes I do watch its always the same spiel, whether its a tablet, tv, laptop, camera..... and its always "the latest this", "the latest that", or its 'innovative' and 'groundbreaking'.

These shows are generally every week, normally at weekends, and I know that technology moves at a rapid pace; but to listen to the sale speak a new 'even better than before' product is being launched every week ! surely not. The tsv tablet today is all singing all dancing, but it was only a month ago when another 'best ever' one was being offered.

Is there any point in buying any of 'em, - because by the time you've taken delivery from Q of a tablet/tv/laptop/camera its already out of date !!!!

At least this TSV isn't being presented by the smarmy Lee H.... I quite like Danny.

Just had a look, but was more fascinated how cheesy Dales gone, if he's not careful he'll steal Simon Biagis crown, looks looks like he's been to the Debbie Flint school of faux amazement too.

When this show is on, I switch off, but I realise its of interest to some.

The few minutes I do watch its always the same spiel, whether its a tablet, tv, laptop, camera..... and its always "the latest this", "the latest that", or its 'innovative' and 'groundbreaking'.

These shows are generally every week, normally at weekends, and I know that technology moves at a rapid pace; but to listen to the sale speak a new 'even better than before' product is being launched every week ! surely not. The tsv tablet today is all singing all dancing, but it was only a month ago when another 'best ever' one was being offered.

Is there any point in buying any of 'em, - because by the time you've taken delivery from Q of a tablet/tv/laptop/camera its already out of date !!!!

All the more reason to shell out extra for next day delivery!

Latest posts

Back