Hold On To Your Hats Again Exciting Announcement 9pm!!!šŸ˜‚

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Surely it can't be free P&P, as it has been on their website, so nothing new there, we already knew. 3 Easy Pays is just to get us in debt for the start of a new year. So I don't think I will bother.

My Pets at Home order (Hermes) was supposed to arrive today and Hermes emailed me to say my business (a gym seemingly) was shut so they couldn't deliver. Straight on the phone to PAH, parcel coming tomorrow and a Ā£10 refund on my order. Not bad to say it wasn't their fault but some dodgy Hermes driver that couldn't be bothered to read my address. (a gym ............ as if. :ROFLMAO:)

Just out of curiosity I tuned in to see the BIG surprise! Yes beauty free P&P & 3 easypays! Well who would have guessed.I watch Q so little these days I have been weaned off their manic pushy selling so have switched off , if there is anything I want I can look online in peace and quiet.Are they worse than they ever were ? Alison is tripping over herself to get the words out, one word will do, unwatchable.

Surely it can't be free P&P, as it has been on their website, so nothing new there, we already knew. 3 Easy Pays is just to get us in debt for the start of a new year. So I don't think I will bother.

My Pets at Home order (Hermes) was supposed to arrive today and Hermes emailed me to say my business (a gym seemingly) was shut so they couldn't deliver. Straight on the phone to PAH, parcel coming tomorrow and a Ā£10 refund on my order. Not bad to say it wasn't their fault but some dodgy Hermes driver that couldn't be bothered to read my address. (a gym ............ as if. :ROFLMAO:)
That's weird. We ordered an electric fire and got 2 emails on tracking saying we had changed the delivery date (we hadn't) then it said we had asked for it to go to a different address (we hadn't) and then they said they tried to deliver and we'd moved!!! We haven't! We never got it yet and the deal was cancelled so now we have no fire and are awaiting the refund - which better arrive soon.

CC

Is it cynical of me to suggest that the Doll 10 TSV, for example, would just have been Ā£37.98 plus Ā£3.95 p&p but theyā€™ve bumped up the item price to give us ā€œfree P&Pā€ instead?

I like a bit of free postage but the most exciting thing for me at 9pm was Alison gliding in from behind a screen.

If they don't genuinely do something BIG, like a complete shake up of their entire business model pretty soon, the big news will be they are shutting their doors. The whole company is so dated and stuck in 1993. I know we forumites are all shopping around a lot, I don't see my girl's generaton shopping with them. I often use QVC to see if something I like is shown and then if I decide to buy 9 times out of 10 I buy it elsewhere. Postage costs to deliver and costly returns, overpriced goods, out dated goods with newer models available on other platforms, a laundry list. I would actually miss them if they go because I enjoy watching shopping telly but they are so arrogant, dismissive of customer feedback and unwilling to change.
I echo your thoughts.

I wonder if they are testing the water to see how cutting the p&p reflects on sales. Or it might be that they need to shift the mountains of beauty stock that must have piled up in the warehouse ( we know the beauty TSVā€™s of late havenā€™t sold too well) and theyā€™ve been flogging the same old product selections for ages.

Is it cynical of me to suggest that the Doll 10 TSV, for example, would just have been Ā£37.98 plus Ā£3.95 p&p but theyā€™ve bumped up the item price to give us ā€œfree P&Pā€ instead?

I like a bit of free postage but the most exciting thing for me at 9pm was Alison gliding in from behind a screen.
The Elemis bundle the other day had only PCMC ultra rich. Cynical me thought shed load.

I bought the IT Confidence in your Glow last week. It was Ā£29.98 + Ā£2.95 p&p. It's now priced at Ā£35 + Ā£0 p&p....so they're upping some prices to more than cover the Ā£0 p&p...

Itā€™s similar to when they had the 15% off in the recent ā€œsales.ā€ When the 15% was deducted off the cost and the P&P was added, any so-called savings were wiped out.

I wonder if they are testing the water to see how cutting the p&p reflects on sales. Or it might be that they need to shift the mountains of beauty stock that must have piled up in the warehouse ( we know the beauty TSVā€™s of late havenā€™t sold too well) and theyā€™ve been flogging the same old product selections for ages.
I thought they had done a much longer period around Christmas 2-3 years ago with either low or no p&p on beauty. I admit I shopped more with Q as a result.

I thought they had done a much longer period around Christmas 2-3 years ago with either low or no p&p on beauty. I admit I shopped more with Q as a result.
I wold shop more too, if it wasnā€™t for the ridiculous p&p for each item. On a couple of shows last week, there were about 4 things that I liked the look of, but it would have cost over Ā£15 in postage, so I ended up not ordering anything, so QVC missed out on about Ā£100 worth of orders from me that day! It isnā€™t the first time thatā€™s happened either.

Oh, just spotted on Facebook AY is now an independent qualified beauty expert.

The day she starts recommending brands not sold on QVC live on air, I will believe the independent part.

šŸ˜‚
She seems determined to have the longest title she can. Sheā€™s gone from Beauty Expert to Qualified Beauty Expert, now Independent Qualified Beauty Expert. Youā€™ve got to wonder what word she will add next. Self-appointed Independent Qualified Beauty Expert? Probably not but it would add two words at once!

I have a pack of Lady Tena at the ready.
šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Itā€™s similar to when they had the 15% off in the recent ā€œsales.ā€ When the 15% was deducted off the cost and the P&P was added, any so-called savings were wiped out.
[/QU
I bought the IT Confidence in your Glow last week. It was Ā£29.98 + Ā£2.95 p&p. It's now priced at Ā£35 + Ā£0 p&p....so they're upping some prices to more than cover the Ā£0 p&p...
Didn't it used to be illegal under the old consumer acts??

Latest posts

Back