• Grumpy TSV 5.jpg
    Grumpy TSV 5.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 51
Grumpy Gardener Household Professional Sharpener with 7 Cartridges
Item Number: 733797
QVC Price £27.00
Todays Special Value Price £16.99
P&P £2.95

Why buy brand new knives and tools when you can simply sharpen them at home? This useful all-in-one sharpening tool from Grumpy Gardener will give your utensils a new lease of life. Featuring six easy-to-change cartridges suited to different blades, you can sharpen everything from serrated kitchen knives to garden tools, ensuring you get the best sharpener for the job!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Grumpy Gardener Household Professional Sharpener with 7 Cartridges from QVC UK after this offer ends, you’d pay £27 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £16.99 plus P&P, you’re saving £10.01.

Superb design - this handy all-in-one sharpening tool has six interchangeable sharpening cartridges stored in the handle for easy access when you need them, helping to provide the ultimate edge for knives, blades and garden implements. It also features a ceramic deburrer for a smooth finish, plus a wide grip so it's easy to hold. Simply choose your cartridge, then click and lock it into the sharpener head for quick and easy sharpening.

One tool, so many uses - use this tool on any kind of blade that needs sharpening around your home. Blunt scissors in the kitchen drawer? Garden shears just not cutting it? Don't worry, this handy sharpener has you covered! It's great for kitchen knives, secateurs and other blades too.

• Steel blades
  • Weight: 115g
  • Measures: 19.7cm x 6.5cm x 2.4cm (7.7" x 2.5" x 0.9")

What's in the box?

• 1 x sharpener
  • 1 x cartridge with six blades
  • 1 x deburrer

All measurements are approximate

Why does the Grumpy Gardener books annoy me so much? I think he's been taking lessons from Ali K. 100 miles an hour, I've got a headache. Time to switch off.

Tempted. Joe at Grumpy Gardener does my head in. OK he's from Yorkshire but does he have to make out he's thick as mince? Of course he isn't. Does he think he's fooling anyone with his chummy ey up lad chat. Just sell the tools Joe. Not everyone north of Watford is a dummy so don't make us out to be. OK rant over. I might even buy this.

CC

He’s from Yorkshire like my OH who is anything but as “thick as mince.” However, Joe lives near me now in Northamptonshire, as does Ken from Plants2gardens.

My Dad (a Lancastrian) used to say "You can tell a Yorkshireman but you can't tell him much" :D You can't tell men from Leicestershire anything either, they already know it ;);) (Mr CC of course).

CC

Latest posts

Back