Honora Pearls Set of 3 Baroque Stud Earrings Sterling Silver Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have a great Christmas SCW. I do appreciate all the amazing efforts of the forum's item number crunchers.

Jude xx

I decided to order these earlier in the week and they arrived yesterday... They are incredible value! They come in one of the Honora silk pouches in a Box and are much bigger than I expected about 8mm... They really are gorgeous and amazing value...:clapping: :rock: :clapping:

I decided to order these earlier in the week and they arrived yesterday... They are incredible value! They come in one of the Honora silk pouches in a Box and are much bigger than I expected about 8mm... They really are gorgeous and amazing value...:clapping: :rock: :clapping:

I purchased before the picture came up taking a chance and when they arrived was very pleased. They are fantastic value for money and very good quality. Better than some of my other honora earings!

I too ordered before the photo appeared and was also very pleased with what I received,they are much bigger than expected and would make great presents............but I am keeping all of them for me......lol

Good for you Sue :nod:

Honestly - I can see these selling out very quickly when they finally do go to air...

I've had these for a while now. I too ordered them without seeing but I'm so glad I did. They are big and beautiful. The gold colour is fab.

Just seen a video promo that these are going to be on-air at 11am today... can not recommend them enough...:clapping:

Latest posts

Back