Honora TSV 27/03/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pandora, I got mine the other day in white and I love it. It's floaty and lighter than I expected, but SO pretty and it'll go with anything and the magnetic clasp is a real bonus. Now if I thought QVC recorded all reviews fairly, I might have written a good one here.

I received mine today and I am really pleased with it. I bought the white version too Thatu and I'm sure I will wear it a lot as it goes with any colour. I was a little concerned with what the magnetic clasp would be like, and I think it has been thought out well, with a neat design and a strong enough magnet to feel safe when on. Now I wish that I had got the champagne version for a present for my mother-in- law's birthday as she finds necklaces hard to fasten these days. Pleased to hear that you like yours too, sometimes Q gets it right !

i ordered a set on the TSV day rather than ordering the TSV, a necklace, bracelet and earrings, arrived today in bits... its awful! someone has had it, its broke and returned it, so Q sent it to me? not happy, as its now out of stock!

Latest posts

Back