Honora TSV pearl drops

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Magsy

Registered Shopper
Got mine today, they look very sweet in the box but the colours of champagne and peach are almost identical, anyone else think the same?

Under a strong light they are definitely different, not sending them back though they are all too pretty.

Fast delivery for these I thought.

They're beautiful aren't they? So dainty and pretty colours. Mine came today too and I can't wait to wear a pair tomorrow, just got to decide which ones. Not entirely sure which is peach and which is champagne but they are slightly different - I'm looking at them in quite a dark room so will look forward to seeing them in daylight.

I got mine today as well.........but one was broken, the pearl had come off, then checking the others another came off.I am getting a replacement as they are so pretty, but just check them to make sure they are all ok.

Mine came today too but I had to wrap them up for my Christmas stocking (hubby away so can't do it himself) !!

I thought the colours were totally different but I looked at them in a well lit room.

Got mine too but I think they are far too small for me so I've returned them.
I thought the shepherds hooks were a bit sharp too and couldn't see a 925 hallmark anywhere.

What a Shame :(

Hopefully I have remembered how to do photos and this will work. My Honora earrings came today and I think they are fantastic value and very pretty. The peach and champagne look more different to the eye than they do when photographed. One set is definitely more pinky and the other more yellow toned. In natural light the pistachio and black look totally different but with the light on they now look similar.

Honorapeardropearringset-1.jpg

Mine arrived today as well, very nice. :35: My only little niggle is why QVC are putting old programme guides in my packets? The TSV had a guide to the 7/12 and another packet had one to 30/11. :confused: Not that I read them, maybe I am part of their recylcing plan.:rolleyes:

Mine arrived today as well, very nice. :35: My only little niggle is why QVC are putting old programme guides in my packets? The TSV had a guide to the 7/12 and another packet had one to 30/11. :confused: Not that I read them, maybe I am part of their recylcing plan.:rolleyes:

Just what I thought concordia! Loved the earrings but was mystified with the old guide. I've recycled mine already! :)

Received mine too, and I'm probably having a blonde moment, but wasn't there supposed to be a blue pair in there? In my defence, I was away when it was on and a friend kindly ordered them for me, so haven't seen the shows.

Mine arrived ok and in one piece but the black pearls are purple!!!

Quite nice really but I wanted them to go with my other black pearls...

Received mine too, and I'm probably having a blonde moment, but wasn't there supposed to be a blue pair in there? In my defence, I was away when it was on and a friend kindly ordered them for me, so haven't seen the shows.

The black looked blue on the email they sent out Marion, there was no blue on the presentations.
Mine haven't arrived :(

Sometimes the Honora black pearls have a 'blue' tinge to them. A friend ordered a black single-strand a couple of years ago and they were practically airforce blue.

I think the colour matching on this particular set is good. I've had to send some items back because the pearls on a strand or a pair of earrings were very different colours.

Received mine yesterday, and yes, there are two pairs which are similar colours, but I still love them, and no, none of them are being given away as presents. They are all for me !!

Sometimes the Honora black pearls have a 'blue' tinge to them. A friend ordered a black single-strand a couple of years ago and they were practically airforce blue.

I think the colour matching on this particular set is good. I've had to send some items back because the pearls on a strand or a pair of earrings were very different colours.
Ooooh, I would have liked for one pair to be air force blue as I already have several black pairs from Rocks TV, shhh lol, but I am still happy with this set! :thumbsup:

Mine are staying put too Crinklecut! :lol1:

Edit; just realised I have a gold and black pair from Honora as well, in a set!
Still, I need all of them to match different things! :D

Last edited:
Mine arrived today and I'm really pleased with them. I agree that the black is more of a blue colour. I especially like the chocolate and pistachio ooh sounds like icecream. :4:

Got mine today too....pretty speedy delivery for QVC!!!!

They are lovely,nicely matched colourwise and shape and all in good order.The pistachio and chocolate ones are my faves but I am sure they will all get worn due to the number of pearl necklaces etc I am acquiring from various places!!!lol

Got mine today, they are very pretty. The black are not very dark, more of a grey I'd say. The champagne and peach are very similar, but the peach are going to my neice for Christmas anyway.
My favourites are the pistachio.

Latest posts

Back