Honora tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My TSV and the bracelets are showing shipped, hope theres not a problem with the stock of the earrings as I ordered them before the bracelets

I'm wearing one of his wildflower bracelets today and it's really very pretty. And I think it's more pastel than it looks on screen.

I don't own or buy a great deal of honora but I love watching Ralph. I particularly like a colour combos rather than the single colour options but that's just personal choice.

Wonder if he's doing the extender today on three easy pay. That could be used with any silver/pearl necklace. Might have a look on line.

is that why he's eye's disappear when he laughs? very odd makes him look like a lizard ! but I still like him!!!!!!

He does look a bit ... well I'm not sure quite what really. I like him though and he's not as in your face as some of the guests but he obviously knows his pearls. And I like that he encourages people to just watch. Obviously the stuff sells like hotcakes anyway but he seems happy for people to browse. I don't know any other QVC guest who does that.

I don't have many of his pieces but the few I have are really lovely and I can understand why people buy lots of it.

if Frank's face gets any tighter he'll need to prick it like a sausage.

He's creepy.

Lets face it every time Ralph is on a visit BB you slate him...which is fine if you don'tlike him good job not we are not all the same or else the world would be a boring place, but you are so predictable with this one!

I've only being buying for about two years but I've got about twenty pieces so he must be doing something right!!! and yes your correct Tinkerbelle He doesn't do the hard sell and even though he kinda looks odd when he laughs, he's gotta sexy voice that def helps, mind you I have noticed that all the T-callers seem to be off a certain age!!!!!

I saw about 20 minutes today of the 3pm and I thought he looked better. Yesterday he looked overcooked somehow and like his skin may have been sunburnt.

I'm a sucker for an American accent so his voice is fine by me! Not sure where he's from but I particularly like the slow southern style accent. Dennis from Ojon could waltz me down the river just on the strength of his voice. And here I am off track again!!

Honora ... I think I only have one pair of earrings, a set of 3 bracelets and a necklace. The bracelets and the necklace are the wildflower which is stunning with coral or grey but lovely with lots of colours. The earrings are what I would call dove grey but I'm not what they are technically.

I'm really not a traditional pearls girl and as with lots of other jewellery and fashion ranges on La Q some of it is not for me. I particularly like the colour combos and all the pearls I've bought are ring pearls which I know lots of real pearl lovers don't rate. But it's great that Honora does such a wide range that there is likely to be something for everyone.

he did look better today, less frazzled ! my sister in law is from chicago but his accent sounds softer. He does seem to be able to joke about himself he doesn't appear precious!!!!!!!! I also love the combos especially Sunrise its so beautiful I wish they would do a tsv in it. I also do have to hide my stash from my daughter trouble is I forget where i've put the suff!!!!!! xxx

Latest posts

Back