Honora TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know what this is going to be on June 7th please?

Has there been a thread, I can't find it?

Not another Honora TSV? Is it my imagination or are they coming round quicker and quicker?

Only one Honora show?

According to the QVC TV guide, after 2am there are no other live shows dedicated to Honora Pearls and in fact the rest of the day's schedule (apart from the Morning Show) doesn't have any jewellery hours. Very strange! I know that QVC moves into its new studios on 7th June but that shouldn't affect the schedule. Why would there be a one-off Honora TSV with no other shows later in the day to promote it?

According to the QVC TV guide, after 2am there are no other live shows dedicated to Honora Pearls and in fact the rest of the day's schedule (apart from the Morning Show) doesn't have any jewellery hours. Very strange! I know that QVC moves into its new studios on 7th June but that shouldn't affect the schedule. Why would there be a one-off Honora TSV with no other shows later in the day to promote it?

maybe because in the morning show they are launching a NEW TODAYS SPECIAL VALUE from Kelly Hoppen

Macrame should have been left in the 60s-70s never to be seen again! Owl wall-hanging anyone?

Jude xx

I bought one like this at Camden Market 5 year ago for £5, must be inflation to cost that much more, and the pearl in the bracelet are still wonderful too, just like Honora
The mark up on these must be seriously high

Macrame should have been left in the 60s-70s never to be seen again! Owl wall-hanging anyone?

Jude xx

I agree!! What is the current obsession with these type of bracelets that look a 5 year old has made them?! They look unfinished and hand made to me. But there you go, each to their own :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Does that mean that the TSV is going to be launched at 9am every day from now on, or is this just a one-off?

Latest posts

Back