Hooray I am a bacteria!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Womanwithnoname

Registered Shopper
Just watched Steve flogging Primal on Gems!

Admittedly I very much embrace the probiotic, but DUDE, the statements He is educating with are just jaw dropping preposterous!

”human body is only 10 % human and the rest we are BACTERIA”!
Thank you Steve my search of the meaning of life and what I am stops here😂👍.
Bacteria is 1/100s in comparison to a size of a human cell and I am unsure what sort of a comparison scale he used there?

”the weight of bacteria in your STOMACH is bigger than the weight of your brain”
ok, he might have meant “gut” rather than stomach which is highly acidic and only a few species
can survive there.
But even if you take the entirety of bacteria in human body it comes to 200 gms and the average brain is 1400 gms.

MISINFORMATION galore! Why? There are plenty evidence for using probiotics out there he can use to “educate us”!

Sorry Steve, we are not a Bacteria 😅😂 and the bacteria does not weigh more than our brains!
Please go back to gemstones.
The sales pitch made me foam at the brain, must have been that pesky BACTERIA 😂

Steve might have been thinking about Gemporia's presenters: I can well believe that Lindsey Carr and Jess Foley's brains are 100% bacteria.

And WHY does Steve need Primal Living now that Witchy Lynn can heal the world with crystals and gemstones?

Also, if Lynn can magically heal and improve every issue viewers have, why would anyone need Visage? You won't need makeup to cover any perceived flaws if your skin's been healed by some dyed agate or a heavily filled ruby. Allegedly

Steve appears to be very preoccupied with staying forever young these days.
I wholeheartedly support the idea of helping people with scientifically proven vitamins,
like Vit D!

He preaches the importance of a heathy weight through the TV, yet his son-in-law the Gem expert and the MD of Gemporia
apparently unaware of that wisdom? 😂

Steve‘s sales pitches for the supplements are inaccurate in terms of science.
PRIME (pun intended) example of a person who learned a little bit of everything and remained a master of none!

I was in the doctor's waiting room today and tried a health monitor machine.

It told me I was 5ft 2in (I have always been over 6ft), I was overweight (I am actually slightly underweight), I had high blood pressure (in my last proper test not long ago it was very good for my age). so even a machine is telling lies, not just the presenters.

It also asked me loads of questions about my asthma, which I have NEVER had,

It told me I was 5ft 2in (I have always been over 6ft), I was overweight (I am actually slightly underweight), I had high blood pressure (in my last proper test not long ago it was very good for my age). so even a machine is telling lies, not just the presenters.

Re blood pressure, an A and E nurse told me you should have 3 readings, 1 standing up, 1 sitting down, 1 laying down, but mention that to a triage nurse they go ballistic.

Oh dear Strato.
My BP has always been 124 over 72 or roundabout that figure.
When I went to see the practice nurse to monitor my cut after a fight with the lawn rake she took my BP it was 163 over 93 thereabouts. It's never been anything like that. So I had to monitor it twice a day for a week. It was never anything like the 163 figure so no idea what happened. The only thing she thought it might be was I had blood drawn.

Re blood pressure, an A and E nurse told me you should have 3 readings, 1 standing up, 1 sitting down, 1 laying down, but mention that to a triage nurse they go ballistic.
A few years ago hubby had a funny turn on Christmas day and I decided to ring 111after we returned early from our nieces. After some questions they did send an ambulance and the paramedics did take his BP standing,sitting and lying down.
He was taken to hospital and admitted overnight. It was put down to an unexplained occurrence.

A few years ago hubby had a funny turn on Christmas day and I decided to ring 111after we returned early from our nieces. After some questions they did send an ambulance and the paramedics did take his BP standing,sitting and lying down.
He was taken to hospital and admitted overnight. It was put down to an unexplained occurrence.

Lynn Jinks would have advised him to stick some Rose Quartz to his left bum cheek to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Oh dear Strato.
My BP has always been 124 over 72 or roundabout that figure.
When I went to see the practice nurse to monitor my cut after a fight with the lawn rake she took my BP it was 163 over 93 thereabouts. It's never been anything like that. So I had to monitor it twice a day for a week. It was never anything like the 163 figure so no idea what happened. The only thing she thought it might be was I had blood drawn.
Sorry to hear about your battle with the lawn rake, hope all is well with you now.
Blood pressure is highly reactive to multiple processes taking place within a human body.
Pain can absolutely cause a rise of BP in response to the injury or even simple stress of being in a medical setting.
In fact there Is a well documented phenomenon called a “white coat syndrome” and true BP readings are usually achieved
more objectively via serial readings over a period of time in a variety of settings (usually a BP monitor given to a person to record at home).

Sorry to hear about your battle with the lawn rake, hope all is well with you now.
Blood pressure is highly reactive to multiple processes taking place within a human body.
Pain can absolutely cause a rise of BP in response to the injury or even simple stress of being in a medical setting.
In fact there Is a well documented phenomenon called a “white coat syndrome” and true BP readings are usually achieved
more objectively via serial readings over a period of time in a variety of settings (usually a BP monitor given to a person to record at home).
I know what they say about white coat syndrome but over 25 years my blood pressure has barely altered so no idea unless ,as the nurse said, it was because she'd taken blood samples.

I know what they say about white coat syndrome but over 25 years my blood pressure has barely altered so no idea unless ,as the nurse said, it was because she'd taken blood samples.
ok…sorry to hear that and I apologise for speaking …. please see a doctor now. The forum is to discuss Gempia and the products that they are selling.

Last edited:
ok…sorry to hear that and I apologise for speaking …. please see a doctor now. The forum is to discuss Gempia and the products that they are selling.
Dear Patsy,
my post above was meant in a humorous fashion, but the medium of written word not always convey the meaning intended.
Please accept my apologies.

Latest posts

Back