Hope you all enjoy your day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I hope seeing my ugly mug on the pooter didn't put any of you off buying.

We had a brilliant time, it was such fun meeting all the presenters, we were made to feel so welcome by everyone. Had a good snoop around, but unfortunately they wouldn't let us in to the vault, wonder why:33:

We even got a parting gift, which was a lovely bonus.

When I've checked with everyone that they are happy to post the piccies, I'll load them up.

If any of those people I took pictures of yesterday don't want me to post, just let me know.:thumbup:

:doggie:

You all looked as if you were having a wonderful time. Mad, a TV career beckons as the camera loves you, you star!!

Alupha, was Jamie hugging you a little too much, I wonder;)? You two seemed to get on really well- is he as good looking IRL?

I was watching enviously at all the antics and I hope you can post loads of pics Mad.

You all looked as if you were having a wonderful time. Mad, a TV career beckons as the camera loves you, you star!!

Alupha, was Jamie hugging you a little too much, I wonder;)? You two seemed to get on really well- is he as good looking IRL?

I was watching enviously at all the antics and I hope you can post loads of pics Mad.

yes Jamie is a looker. seems like a nice fella.

and yes, the TV loves Madwoman!

You didn't see him kissing KittenNicky????

Latest posts

Back