How long does it take!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sev's Mum

Registered Shopper
I ordered an item from QVC and decided to return it. It was collected from my work address on 15th August and I have been calling them 3 or 4 times to find out when I would be refunded. The item was on easy payments, and the second payment has been taken (£100 each payment!) I emailed customer services twice yesterday and I called again today, the reply was: Oh yes the refund is going through today. 15 DAYS IT HAS TAKEN!!!!!!!! I'm not a happy customer!!

It does not usually take as long as that. I always play safe and only order if I am prepared to pay for special delivery which they have to sign for. I returned a camera the other week, had an e-mail telling me I had been credited within a couple of days. I have a bank app on my phone so if I have sent something back I can easily check when the money has been refunded.

Hello

The QVC website says allow up to 14 days for refunds to be processed so I guess if it was picked up on the 15th you'd count from the 16 August and so would expect to have your refund by 30 August 2012 at the latest so sounds like they were just about in time for the length of time they state it takes for a refund to be processed.

Glad you got your refund even if it took a little longer than you'd expected - maybe QVC should make their website a bit more clear.

Latest posts

Back