Lynn Jinks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In my opinion, Lynn is quite peculiar. There's something about her that's almost mesmerizing, as if I could turn on the television for just two minutes, and before I realize it, I've been engrossed in her show for a solid half hour, despite having absolutely no interest in whatever product she's promoting at the moment.
This is practically a copy and paste of my post from the 5th with a couple of tweaks here and there....?

Lynn is a very strange one IMO. She's almost hypnotic in some ways in that I can switch Gems on for two minutes and the next thing I know I've been watching for a good half hour even though I've had literally no interest in whatever she's selling at the time.

This is practically a copy and paste of my post from the 5th with a couple of tweaks here and there....?

Lynn is a very strange one IMO. She's almost hypnotic in some ways in that I can switch Gems on for two minutes and the next thing I know I've been watching for a good half hour even though I've had literally no interest in whatever she's selling at the time.

Pretty sure there is some sort of AI/bots issues on the site of late seen a few posts that are almost copies sometimes from months ago by new posters

Pretty sure there is some sort of AI/bots issues on the site of late seen a few posts that are almost copies sometimes from months ago by new posters
I have removed this poster now. If you see others just let me know.

I missed that, but I believe Lynn is convinced that you can achieve everything with the power of metaphysical properties of Gems! Cure ailments and manifest your heart desires 😁. She even told the story that when she met her husband she decided that he was the one, meditated and said that “he is going to be hers” and BAHM! She is married to him now 😁. So I bet you it wasn’t a filler, it must have been a special Crystal she was wearing, whilst chanting for Angelina Jolies pout, that made her lips look fuller 😅.

I am very happy that her beliefs work miracles for her and for everyone who believes, life can be tough and if it helps someone then it’s fantastic, but PLEASE can someone tell me what exact rock I must purchase and what magic words do I chant to win the lottery 🤣😂🤣!
Many thanks in advance 😂👍
Jade for luck and Green Aventurine for attracting wealth.(sooty I'll go hide now)

Lynn is back after being off sick. She's coughing all through her show today. Surely there's a gemstone to cure sore throats?

She's been flogging a Rainbow Moonstone ring - and the WHOLE speech has been based on chakra, healing, etc. All spoken in a 'matter of fact' manner - not one mention of 'it is believed by many.....' or "it is said that....."

Latest posts

Back