How many times in the last day have you switched over to Bid/Price Drop....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The only meal fit for MM is HUMBLE PIE. OH how the mighty have fallen. Sorry for all the back room staff though.

When MM called with the news they weren't coming, did he use his Star Trek phone? Did he get near enough to see you on his cheapo telescope? Hee hee we have so much fun - Somebody stop mee!!:mysmilie_59:

When MM called with the news they weren't coming, did he use his Star Trek phone? Did he get near enough to see you on his cheapo telescope? Hee hee we have so much fun - Somebody stop mee!!:mysmilie_59:

And let's hope he actually did as he said he was going to do and canned his expensive mobile contract and moved to Pay As You Go.

The last thing he wants now is a massive phonebill :mysmilie_59:

I'm deeply sorry for ALL the blameless people.

But I still cannot help but think that in the big picture it was for the best, certainly from a customers point of view.

Totally agree. It wasn't so much a shopping network but an extortion racket to extract as much cash from unsuspecting and vulnerable punters.

Why do I have this subliminal image of an ex presenter doing his latest telly selly job interview pitch, with 2 tins cans linked with a piece of taught twine between them, holding a sheet of A4 against one can end - explaining that he knows great sound?

Perhaps we could help Mike out by putting all his highlights together from Bid for a showreel?

Latest posts

Back