How nice is Sarah Bennett

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You put it across so well Darls :clap:

The banter between Sarah & Steve is excellent and makes it a joy to watch
I like it when people come across in a friendly, fun & slightly mad way (as I see that as normal lol). I feel that all of the staff at rocks are excellent & I hope that they never change & go all boring

:eek: me too, does that make US mad? :D

She IS lovely isn't she? They were a great double act on Friday, I think the main thing with Rocks, (apart from the fabulous jewellery and even more fabulous prices) is that it's FUN to watch, something we had on a n other channel before it all went pear shaped!!!
:doggie:

She IS lovely isn't she? They were a great double act on Friday, I think the main thing with Rocks, (apart from the fabulous jewellery and even more fabulous prices) is that it's FUN to watch, something we had on a n other channel before it all went pear shaped!!!

Ain't that just the truth! Summed it up perfectly!!

:eek:Yes of course your all mad
so am I
cant add to anything to whats been said except i agree totally
It's all great

Yes, Sarah is really, really lovely. It is a pleasure to watch her.

I didn't expect someone as glamorous as her to be so down-to-earth and nice. That'll teach me to put away my horrible prejudices and NOT to judge by appearances!

:D Yes i love the whole set up of rocks long may it reign !! hubby taking me away for a couple of days for our 25th anniversary ,im packed and clutching my laptop as my best friend and hope there is internet connection at the hotel :eek: love hubby dearly but will be so pleased if there is :eek:

Looks like you have your wish Marie! Hope you're having a lovely time.

I too think it's a lot of fun, I enjoy the honesty, the banter, the warmth, the ease of the staff with each other and oh, yes, the jewellery. Sarah is a superb advert for the company, everything looks bluddy lovely on her!

Steve has always been passionate about cs and he clearly adores Sarah as he used to talk about her when he was presenting on a n other channel, which also used to be great fun until he sold it. They do work very well together and as everything looks so wonderful on Sarah, she must be a very good advert for the company. Hope it goes from strength to strength.

This absolutely lovely lady has just written to me from Africa (I didn't realise she had gone with Steve :blush)

.... what a gem she is! :biggrin:biggrin

This absolutely lovely lady has just written to me from Africa (I didn't realise she had gone with Steve :blush)

.... what a gem she is! :biggrin:biggrin

they've gone away for their wedding anniversary Sara lol

I thought it was a buying trip too! I had written to Steve to ask something a few days ago and he emailed me this morning! How awful do I feel...:eek:

They really are the lovliest couple...:)

I have to say i enjoy Rocks best when Steve and Sarah are presenting together, Lots of fun, up for a laugh and both as has been said are very down to earth..especially for Co-Owners of a business. How many other Co-Owners would "pop into chat" and have a laugh with us all as they do?? The whole team are great, Tony goes out of his way to help, Katherine is a true star, Barry makes me giggle..is there anything not to like about Rocks?..I'd struggle to find something!

amen to that!

amen to that!

Happy anniversary to Steve & Sarah - I also hadn't realised your away trip wasn't for business. Flying beats a campervan though don't it lol :D:D

Happy Anniversary Sarah & Steve

they've gone away for their wedding anniversary Sara lol

Nice of them to still be answering emails etc. whilst on holiday. Business & pleasure, always a delightfully naughty experience!

Hope they are having a great time.....;)

Sarah Bennett is the nicest lady in the world of gems I wangled a copy of her CD out of her, I almost got a grands worth of tanzy ring for a fiver but she said Steve would have her guts for garters:21:

Latest posts

Back