I’m feeling grumpy...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
So I’m having a go at the presenters !

first, the dress Julia’s been wearing today looks like the one my late Mum wore on summer days in the 1960’s to do housework and laundry. She ran a few up on her Singer machine with bright cotton fabric from a market stall. Mum was in her mid-40’s and had nice arms, and didn’t step out further than the front door in hers.

now I’m looking at Eilidh and wondering why she has jet black hair and a tango’d face ? She looks like a cartoon. And as for the black baseball boots with a yellow silky skirt.

rant over.

I haven’t looked but I can imagine how ridiculous they look in the get ups they call “fashion” at QVC. I’ve never once in all these years seen presenters or guest presenters in flattering make up, they either look Tangoed or like they’ve been in the oven gas mark seven for four hours.

And EM, you don’t have to be feeling grumpy to have a go at the presenters, they deserve it no matter what mood we’re in, all what they have at their disposal and they still come on air showing they have no style, but expect people to buy in to it, expensively buy in to it.

I noticed today that the camera wasn't showing a full length shot of Julia in the garden show, which is fine, but she was looking decidedly unstunning the day before in that red dress she had on. She suits red but I think she needs to be a bit careful about the outfits she wears so they show her in her best light. Sorry if that was bitchy as she can look lovely but it's not coming over that way just now.

CC

I saw Julia in the said dress it was most unflattering. Sadly I don't know anybody that would look good in it. Its something you would sit in the garden in to sunbathe or actually do some gardening in well thats what my mum would wear them for

I noticed today that the camera wasn't showing a full length shot of Julia in the garden show, which is fine, but she was looking decidedly unstunning the day before in that red dress she had on. She suits red but I think she needs to be a bit careful about the outfits she wears so they show her in her best light. Sorry if that was bitchy as she can look lovely but it's not coming over that way just now.

CC
:)

Latest posts

Back