I am waiting for the day when....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lola Rose

Registered Shopper
I am waiting for the day when.....(fill in gap)

...someone falls off the ice in a WinterTrax demo.....

..when a presenter says 'this bracelet is soooo unbelieveably stretchy, no matter what size your wrist...' and snap the bracelet flies everywhere....

I am waiting for the day when one of the Nina Leonard models gives Lenny the Perv a knee in his wedding tackle for touching her up on live television.

.......when P&P charges are permanently FREE in line with many other Companies!

More importantly, I'm waiting for the day when the presenters actually tell us the truth and admit that they wouldn't be seen dead in 99% of the dreadful fashion they insist on trying to flog us!!!!!!

.......when P&P charges are permanently FREE in line with many other Companies!

More importantly, I'm waiting for the day when the presenters actually tell us the truth and admit that they wouldn't be seen dead in 99% of the dreadful fashion they insist on trying to flog us!!!!!!

Did that Quacker Factory jumper not fit you then, poppet?
I'm sensing the bitterness. You're not still sulking because the Kim & Co skirt set your crotch on fire, are you? I meantersay, it could happen to anyone, that...

Did that Quacker Factory jumper not fit you then, poppet?
I'm sensing the bitterness. You're not still sulking because the Kim & Co skirt set your crotch on fire, are you? I meantersay, it could happen to anyone, that...

OH was able to share that jumper but he refused to "quack" on demand although it was an intimate moment I have to say...............:wink:

As for the Kim & Co skirt, my crotch is not scorched thank you very much but it is looking rather worse for wear.............:nod:

Now, Michelle Hope is a totally different matter because it helps us stick together!!!! :giggle:

OH was able to share that jumper but he refused to "quack" on demand although it was an intimate moment I have to say...............:wink:

As for the Kim & Co skirt, my crotch is not scorched thank you very much but it is looking rather worse for wear.............:nod:

Now, Michelle Hope is a totally different matter because it helps us stick together!!!! :giggle:

Well, I think you're very tolerant. If a man doesn't quack on demand, it's time to show him the door of the chicken coop.
Still, I'm glad that your nylon treats from Michelle Hope are helping you and your long-suffering OH bond, literally, as a certain prize-fighter, I mean, beauty presenter, would say.
Sorry to hear about your crotch, perhaps you could use one of those Betty dyes I sent you for Christmas to restore its former lustre...

Well, with the help of MH I've got OH sorted although the static plays havoc with his nylon underpants........still, our days are pretty electric!!

Now to those Betty dyes, the shade you supplied isn't so good but, thankfully, OH's eyesight isn't what is was and he thinks it looks pretty inviting. To be truthful, anything is better than nothing these days!

Back to the title topic.........perhaps AY will admit that all these so-called "anti-ageing" creams, etc don't really work but they DO make lots of money for QVC which is all that matters at the end of the day!

..........................when Charlie finally, fully embraces the woman inside and presents a beauty TSV, dressed in a matching Michele Hope ensemble, topped of with a Ken Paves hairpiece and wearing a complimentary pair of Birki's with a nice sparkling buckle.
Or leaves.
Whichever comes first.

Quacker lady takes that headband off, circulation returns to her brain and she finally realises what a load of pap she's trying to flog........

...Uri Geller bends himself so out of shape he is no longer to continue presenting on QVC
...Kirks Follie lady develops an allergy to her fairy dust and stops blowing it everywhere - the cleaners will be soooo happy
... Allison Young would not screetch so much, she would be so nice to listen too then and I might watch her with the sound on rathern then off..... is that to harsch to say? I do not mean that nastily, but her voice grates on me.

JF ditches the 'girly girl' persona & brings forth her masculine side.Then gains 3 stone in weight.

...Amika the model puts some face cream or the latest anti ageing wonder on her face during a demo and goes 'Urgh, GET IT OFF ME, it's stinging and horrible and not amazing like I say everything else is...'

...Someone backstage replaces all the Bare Escentuals make up in the pots with cocaine, icing sugar and pink sherbert. Let them try and swirl, tap and buff THAT onto the models...

...Joy finally lamps the next presenter that refers to her as 'Joyourplussizemodel' as though that's her full name...

Alison young tries to sell home vajazzling kits as the latest 'beauty trend all the clebs are doing'

Latest posts

Back