I don't see the point of the Electric Auto Easy Peeler on Bid

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
p.BK126976.mp.a.jpg

I don't get the point of this product.

Mikey Mason is demonstrating this product by using it on vegetables. What is the point of the electric aspect of it?

What a waste of money! You get the same results on a manual peeler.

Another crap product courtesy of Sit-up.

http://www.bid.tv/ProductDescriptionPage.aspx?Id=4947867&Cat=8&Sub=16&Type=HomePage

Looks like something Ann Summers would sell.

Probably with a selection of attachments :smirk:

Not seen that but very recently I saw them selling an electric floor scrubber that seemed just as rubbish; you could do just as well with an ordinary mop, though such a device might theoretically be of use if you suffer from a disability. (Or equally just a big waste of money regardless.)

Once they said on Dragon's Den that shopping channels are the place where 'failed' product ideas end up. Make of that what you will :smile:

p.BK126976.mp.a.jpg

I don't get the point of this product.

Mikey Mason is demonstrating this product by using it on vegetables. What is the point of the electric aspect of it?

What a waste of money! You get the same results on a manual peeler.

Another crap product courtesy of Sit-up.

http://www.bid.tv/ProductDescriptionPage.aspx?Id=4947867&Cat=8&Sub=16&Type=HomePage

Remember that many people who watch the channels may have a disability, and with the electric one, they wouldn't have to apply as much pressure to the peeler

I love the way Mike Mason said when this product was £2.00 odd, buy this and sell it at a boot sale for a tenner and you've made £7 profit. Hello what about the p&p?

Last edited:
Says you who watches the channels

Says me who suffers from depression, so yes, I AM speaking from experience.

What's up Benny: making Tasi stop posting not enough for you, so you want to have a go at someone else? :wonder:

What's up Benny: making Tasi stop posting not enough for you, so you want to have a go at someone else? :wonder:

For the fourth time, I sad I was wrong and appologised to her. And as I say again, shall we talk about the poor woman you upset on the QVC page?

For the fourth time, I sad I was wrong and appologised to her. And as I say again, shall we talk about the poor woman you upset on the QVC page?

Which one? There have been a few in the QVC forum! :thinking:

And the IW forum. And in the Drop.

But I don't think I've driven someone from this site - that takes a very special talent indeed :clapping:

You did drive her way. She said she was not geoing to comment for a few months, and had to come back under a different name!

You did drive her way. She said she was not geoing to comment for a few months, and had to come back under a different name!

Really? Wow! I'm specially talented too :nod:

But I really don't get what's got your knickers in a twist all of a sudden: I've always been a mardy sod, but you've gone from blindly following Bid to posting the odd criticism about them yourself and having a go at people who then do the same.

Have a go at me if you want, but there are others who really don't deserve it.

.... and having a go at people who then do the same.

Have a go at me if you want, but there are others who really don't deserve it.

People can criticise all they want. But for the one with the hose pipe ban, and somebody says "Mike said you can still use it with a hose..." and then I say I recorded and he didn't say that at all, and then they say "...this was last week" It's fine to say things about the channels, but not lie about them.

We all have different opinions, and as it's a forum, we will never all agree. We all have a different line between good and bad, and some people may find things bad while others think it's alright, and vice versa.

Even though I occassionally have a different opinion, I don't think I'm ever rude. (correct me if you think I'm wrong.) And for the Tasi incident, I've explained that, so please don't go there.

Even though I occassionally have a different opinion, I don't think I'm ever rude. (correct me if you think I'm wrong.) And for the Tasi incident, I've explained that, so please don't go there.

Says you who watches the channels

Indeed. :thinking:

You know what Benny, I don't know what your problem is lately and I really don't care any more.

As this is starting to impact on other posters, I'm going to leave you to it.

Benny - you need to get out more and stop watching Sit Ups 24/7. :tongue:

HC - you need to stop trolling to get people's reactions out of them. :tongue:

Is it too much to ask for people to play nicely on here? :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back