I felt concerned about Glen today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes he does have a repetitive style but yesterday I noticed something different about him. He wasn't himself.
Perhaps he was just having one of those days. Should that happen, then th e other presenter shoud helpout. tbh, q clours descriptions are a load of balls

Perhaps he was just having one of those days. Should that happen, then th e other presenter shoud helpout. tbh, q clours descriptions are a load of balls
Hand probs today. Hurts to correct.

I've just listened to some of the items and I agree with the opening post - his speech was different and distracting and I'm not sure now that in this case, it was deliberate. Concerning.

I’ve just realised how long it has been since I watched a fashion show on Q as I’ve just seen that Frank Usher are doing “pants” coats, joggers etc.

Did I dream it, was I drunk, or did I see an advert for Skechers "pants"? I don't think they were actually pants pants, more like leggings.

CC
You didn't dream it. Athleisure wear is where the £££ is at, they'd be fools not to jump in on this trend.
I saw that Peleton brand in JLP. They were flogging the exercise bike and also branded clothing to wear while using it.
I wonder if we are doomed to all prancing about dressed as if we MIGHT have just come from an exercise class, or be on the way to one!

Mr Campbell was on with Ali K yesterday & seemed his usual self, she was also quite restrained. I think we're far, far, far too harsh in our criticism of these hardworking presenters who act as our senses in a tv studio - describing, explaining & informing to ensure we have the very best shopping experience. I'm going to start being far kinder... ;)

Mr Campbell was on with Ali K yesterday & seemed his usual self, she was also quite restrained. I think we're far, far, far too harsh in our criticism of these hardworking presenters who act as our senses in a tv studio - describing, explaining & informing to ensure we have the very best shopping experience. I'm going to start being far kinder... ;)
I think in the case of Glen, there has been a genuine concern because he wasn't his usual self. He does trot out too many stock phrases, but he's easy on the eye (imo) and less ridiculous than many other fashion guests.
If he was back to his normal performance, I am pleased to know it.

I agree, because for that show, he was so different, for whatever reason.

Latest posts

Back