I hope we get this

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.tsv!.tpl.tsv.cm_scid.TSV

I like, am i imagening it or do i remeber hearing that smashbox are back in march?Im so jealous they get all the best stuff in the states

If we do it'll be missing half the items but at the same price. I don't think I bought a single Smashbox TSV last year. The one from the US that I really wanted was missing the best item when it finally appeared over here so I didn't bother. I do think we're being shafted on Smashbox TSV's these days, they used to have full sized face brushes and newer products.

Would love if we got this but I doubt it...

Tx

Same with me. I refused to buy the last TSV as the softlight was not in it.
If we get the full TSV this time I will.

That's exactly the bit I was after! :mysmilie_697: I got one on eBay afterwards and it's lush, so glad I went for it but so disappointed it wasn't in the TSV.

Oh my bliddy god!!!

I'm not sure about the lips and cheeks but those eye shadows and eyeliners are so me it's making me want to pee!

I keep meaning to sign up to that site that you can use as your US address so i can get a hold of these things.

Oh my bliddy god!!!

I'm not sure about the lips and cheeks but those eye shadows and eyeliners are so me it's making me want to pee!

I keep meaning to sign up to that site that you can use as your US address so i can get a hold of these things.

Get those incontinence pants out LA'K. You've been sooooo good up till now and haven't leaked for the longest time.
You know what to do, instead of peeing, FART!.

Get those incontinence pants out LA'K. You've been sooooo good up till now and haven't leaked for the longest time.
You know what to do, instead of peeing, FART!.

What would I (and my bodily functions) do without you?! :D :mysmilie_1209: heart :mysmilie_1836: I did have a quick sneaky look online to see if I could get that eyeshadow palette...!

Oh my bliddy god!!!

Oooh, L'A - what is this site you speak of?!

They have lots more Smashbox tsv's in the US than us. It's not fair. And even when we get one it is crap compared to their's. Rant Over!

Latest posts

Back