I must be losing it, I bought from bid today!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Come on guys, give me a break here. It was only a momentary lapse of sense. I'm feeling much better now, and will never happen again. Promise!!

No Bexi, it wasn't Russell. It was that Mark bloke. I would never buy from lying smarmy Russell!!!!

Come on guys, give me a break here. It was only a momentary lapse of sense. I'm feeling much better now, and will never happen again. Promise!!

No Bexi, it wasn't Russell. It was that Mark bloke. I would never buy from lying smarmy Russell!!!!

Phew!! Glad to hear it lol! If they just reduced their p&p a bit especially for the small items & did away with that poxy £1.53 per order call charge then we would be tempted or indeed buy (ok maybe, only if emotional or tipsy on a bad nite). A 30ml serum with a whopping £7.99 p&p & £1.53 call charge is an absolute rip off, irrespective of what price they charge for it. I have bought a few items from them but usually from the website as it's 1 p&p charge per order that way. So cheer up RD, you're not the only one of us whose bought something from Bid :blush::wink:

Just realised that I've been watching these channels on and off (mostly off, thankfully) for the last eight years and still haven't bought anything yet. Only time I picked up the phone was at the start of a megadrop and promptly put it down again with the realisation that I was (most likely) too late.

Just realised that I've been watching these channels on and off (mostly off, thankfully) for the last eight years and still haven't bought anything yet. Only time I picked up the phone was at the start of a megadrop and promptly put it down again with the realisation that I was (most likely) too late.

Can you remember what was in the megadrop that you wanted?

Phew!! Glad to hear it lol! If they just reduced their p&p a bit especially for the small items & did away with that poxy £1.53 per order call charge then we would be tempted or indeed buy (ok maybe, only if emotional or tipsy on a bad nite). A 30ml serum with a whopping £7.99 p&p & £1.53 call charge is an absolute rip off, irrespective of what price they charge for it. I have bought a few items from them but usually from the website as it's 1 p&p charge per order that way. So cheer up RD, you're not the only one of us whose bought something from Bid :blush::wink:

Yeh but the 30ml serum costs £119 on skinpharmacy.tv:thinking:

Oh yeh, blimey, if a fledgling product makes a company upload a website & put it on for that price it must surely be a bumper bargain at what ever price it's sold under £60 even with p&p & call charge then eh! lol

Can you remember what was in the megadrop that you wanted?
I think it was a Sony laptop computer, and I got as far as dialling the number before thinking that I was probably too late. (Those were the days when they occasionally 'gave away' a decent product for £1 + P&P/phone call.)

I think it was a Sony laptop computer, and I got as far as dialling the number before thinking that I was probably too late. (Those were the days when they occasionally 'gave away' a decent product for £1 + P&P/phone call.)

The trouble was, you needed to be the Flash to ring in before it sold out, as they usually only had a couple for sale!

Many years ago I got a 15" Ikasu TV with Freeview on a megadrop, It was funny because there was only 15 of them and put on a different number, I dialled all the usual numbers in the break until the one came up with the description on, it was nearly £200 but I prssed 1 to get it lol.
It is still working to this day 5 years on :)

The video of it is on YouTube here:

I also managed to get that tv, It came on the website but he said it was going for £1 so I went straight in and bought it

If you watch some of the suggested clips at the end of the video you can see how funny Peter used to be...like when he tripped up when selling the England towels, When selling a pen he asked Marina what she thought of it and she said it writes nice, Steve MacDonald and Andy H handovers were always funny with Peter, The Monday club at 10-1 was great and lots of fun

I also prefer the triangle graphics, The current ones are very boring and I don't like how the numbers dance

I got a 22" TV in a megadrop before, underwater camcorder (the good one), a good mobile phone and many other decent ones. Those were the days!

They look as if they were having fun. I really miss those days!

Latest posts

Back